02:DARE

Thank you for clicking by
Please vote and comments

"Ovavi,ovavi ," ..I turned around and sighed,"oh no" I muttered outloud,I didn't sleep well last night,I had the same dream I had been having most of my life,I woke up with a serious head ache as if from a hangover.

My merhalf sisters,Delia and Dion were splashing towards me in gleeful merspeed,drawing eyes with them,they are slim,blond and elegantly attired,their head plaited in the colonys latest style.
They were supposed to be in our coral home,practising songs or brightening their scales or something.

"we heard you got into the annual blood sports,last night"Delia ,the first of the twins is always the first to initiate a conversation,Dion is more of a follower,she does whatever Delia does,they finishes each other's statement,their thoughts are on the same point on the same wavelength.

" Yes,right after we heard about the dare" Dion finished the statement,and claps Her hand in excitement.

"As your most beloved sister you guys have come to talk me out of it" I asked,crossing my arms around my chest.

"Ofcourse not silly,delia said on getting to me,Putting Her elbow on my shoulder,"we are here to make sure you do not back out,"she continued with a smirk.

"Annd to watch you get severely stunged "Dion finished,imitates delia,puts Her left elbow over my right shoulder and highfived her twin,they both burst into gleeful giggles.

"Well,it's nice to see support from family"
I said sarcastically and shrugged Both of them off,leaving them falling on one another giggling.

Aton held me on both shoulders and turned me towards him asking me if he should convince echiame to call off the dare for me,
I smiled at him and shoke my head "no .

You look troubled,what's the matter"aton asked me,my eyes filled with tears as I tried telling him.
"My...my father has..
"She was nominated to be in the annual blood sports this year."Delia interrupted my stammerings.

"Oh you poor dear, if the jolter doesn't kill you,the criminals would for sure"said someone in the crowd gathering round me.
as we made our way towards the east borders were flowers and kelps is grown were the sea horses play.

"That's the first time something like this has happened"another said,

"Yes scafi,no one ever nominate their children"

I ignored every comment,am right here and they're gossiping like am not here,I hadn't turned invisible yet.,though I could.

Echiame pointed to the loner sea horse farthest away from the seahorses playing amongst the kelps.

"There it is,ladies first" he said and gave me a mock bow down to the waist,his idiot friends imitated him,except aton Ofcourse.

"you're the one who has something to prove,you should go before me,besides you're of higher rank than me in the blood pride.""

"Thats correct!,fine ,I touch the jolter then you go"
He said and swam towards the seahorses,over the kelp toward the jolter digging at the base of a boulder.

Echiame got close making sure to not draw its attention.
Speed toward it as fast as he could and touched it.
Catching it unawares.
And speed back before it can jolt him.
His friends were cheering along with the little audience.

"now it's your turn"
he says with a mean smirk after letting the bubble empty headed mermaids fan over him.
"aton do you think the seahorse will be more guarded now?" I asked already knowing the answer , turning to him he was one of the only friends that I had.