29.

Sommer's Pov:

The place I was at seemed familiar but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. It was a small cabin. I walked in a living room and noticed a woman and a man. The woman was holding a baby. I didn't understand why they looked familiar.

"Hello?"

I waved my hand in front of them. It's like they couldn't see me. It's like I was invisible.

"That's because you are."

I looked to my right and saw the ginger, red haired woman.

"How did you-"

"Just watch."

I listened and looked at the man and woman. Then I suddenly notice that man and woman were my parents and I was the baby in that womans arm. I felt tears in the brim of my eyes as I gasped.

"That's my Mom and Dad."

All of a sudden there was a crash and I looked to my left to see a window was broken into pieces on the floor. A rock was rolling on the floor. I looked at my parents and they seemed worried.

"Take Sommer to her room and keep her safe."

My Mom ran down a hallway and to a room while my dad stood in the living room. All of a sudden a werewolf jumped through the window that was broken and started growling at my Dad. He fought it off as much as he could but then he ended up getting bit. I cried as I watched him getting attacked.

Then I ran to where my Mom ran off to. She was on the floor already, covered in her own blood. I kneeled down beside her. I tried to pick her up but she went right through me.

"No Momma!"

I could hear the cries of a bsby and then I realized it was me. I got up and looked behind me to see me crying in my crib. I walked over to myself. I couldn't stop crying. I tried to pick the baby up but I couldn't my body just went right through.

I gasped as the girl took her hands off me. I had tears down my cheeks.

"Why are you doing this?"

"I wanted to show you how your parents actually died."

"Why?"

"Cause that's exactly how you are going to die. Tonights a full moon, so get ready."

"You can't do this! What did I ever do to you?!"

"Your parents denied my request!"

"Request for what?"

"We had made a deal and let's just say they didn't do there other half of the deal so I sent werewolves after them."

"You fucking bitch! When I get out of this I'm going to kill you!"

"That's not going to happen cause you're going to be dead."

--------------------------------

It was already night time, which means the full moon is out. I could already here howls from the distance. I finally learned this bitch's name. Her name is Geneveive. I'm just hoping that Kol finds me soon. I wonder if everyone is out searching for me. Genevieve has been gone for a couple of hours. She just left me here to rot and starve and get bitten. I could hear someone, more like something walking. It's like it was an animals paws moving against the hard pavement. It was getting closer and closer.

As I saw it, it saw me and started growling. It ran at me and went to bite me but I moved my head so it but the rope off of one of my hands. I tried to stand up as best as I could. I kicked the wolf away from me. I saw a tool on the ground and tried to reach for it. But as I finally grabbed it, I felt the most excruciating pain in my life, right on my neck. I rose the weapon and stabbed the wolf in the back. It whined and had ran away. I used everything in my power to cut off the rope on my other wrist. I fell to the floor and passed out.