28.

Sommer's Pov:

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at my surroundings. My throat felt really dry. I looked like I was at some abandoned place. I had my hands tied and when I tried to move them it felt like it was burning. I'm pretty sure it was vervain around my wrists. I was confused on why I was here until I remembered that Katherine had snapped my neck. Speak of the devil, she walked in.

"It's about time. I was actually starting to think that I snapped your neck too hard that I killed you."

"What the hell do you want Katherine? Why did you kidnap me?"

"Oh, I don't want anything from you. I was told to bring you here."

"From who?"

"You'll find out soon enough. It kind of sucks though. I was actually starting to like you. We could've been friends."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, you don't know. I'm the one who killed Kol Mikaelson."

I tried to reach for her.

"Ooh, touchy subject?"

I looked down at the floor.

"Wait, did you love him?"

I quickly looked up at her.

"What?"

"Oh my god, you actually loved him. This is even better."

"Klaus and his whole family are going to find out and kill you."

"I've ran away from Klaus for over a thousand years. I'm pretty sure I'll be perfectly fine."

"I don't get it. Why do all of this? Why kill Kol? Why have Jeremy kill him? Why are you doing all of this?"

"You sure do ask a lot of questions. How about you shut it and drink this. Your mouth seems a little dry."

Katherine shoved a cuo in my face and made me drink whatever substance that was in that cup. It burned my mouth and my insides. I spit it at her face and she screamed and backed away.

"You bitch!"

As she was about to hit me someons shouted.

"That's enough Katherine. You can go now."

Katherine used vampire speed to get out. I finally looked at the girl. Her voice sounds familiar. She had ginger red hair. Where have I heard her from?

I turned around and Kol was behind me.

"Kol."

"There you are. I was looking for you."

"You were?"

"Yes."

Kol walked up to me a little closer. He gently grabbed my hand.

"She's coming for you and I don't know if I can save you."

"What? Save me? Save me from who?"

He kissed me on lips.

"From me."

I quickly turned around and saw-

That was her! She was the lady in my dream!

"Wait a minute."

"Before you say anything, you weren't having a weird dream. I put it that way."

"Why would you do that? And how did you know that Kol and I were going to be a thing?"

"Oh, that I didn't know. I'm sorry for your loss though."

"Why did you make Katherine do that?"

"He was in the way of my plans."

I wanted her to think Kol was still dead so I had to keep my mouth shut about him and give her the benefit of the doubt.

"Why do you need me here?"

"You are the last in your family. You're the last Hayes and I want to finish off what I started a long time ago. But this time it's going to be very long and painful."

I was confused what she meant by that but then she walked in front of me. She put her hands on my shoulders and it seemed like I was in some type of flashback.