4.

Sommer's Pov:

"So what you're saying is that you don't know what witch killed your parents? How do you know for sure a witch did it."

"All my life I just knew my parents didn't get in a car crash and die. Generally....at the bottom of my heart I just knew. Over the years I tried to find someone who could understand my pain and actually know what I'm going through and to try to find someone who could help. My friend Elena...her parents died and she knew exactly what I was going through and I think that's why her and I got along so well. Elena introduced me to her friend Bonnie cause she said that Bonnie is a witch. After talking to Bonnie, I talked to her grandmother....and she helped me through a lot. Bonnie's grandmother is the reason why I'm here. She told me a witch killed my parents and that.....that witch is here, living in New Orleans. She wouldn't tell who though. She doesn't even know I'm here, I think."

"Wait...how come she didn't tell you who?"

"I don't know. Maybe cause she knew I would come here to look for her."

"Or maybe she was trying to protect you from getting hurt."

--------------------------------

It was currently 8:30 PM. I kept thinking about what Davina said. Maybe Grams was trying to protect me? But how strong can this witch be? And why did she kill my parents? I have too many questions that need to be answered.

Right now, honestly, I need to get my mind off of this. Maybe I can call someone up to go to the bar with me? I scrolled through my contacts and landed on Emilee. I clicked her contact and pressed call. She answered after a couple of rings.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Emilee. It's Sommer."

"Oh hey Sommer, what's up?"

"I was wondering if we could meet up and talk?"

"Oh sure, where do you want to meet up?"

"At a bar."

"Sure. Just text me the address and I'll meet you there."

"Alright bye."

"Bye."

-----------------

I sat at the bar, talking to Camille, waiting for the drinks.

"So, who's your friend?"

"Oh, that's Emilee. I met her the second day I moved here."

"I've never seen her around here before. Did she just move here?"

"I've not sure. I'll ask though."

"Well, here's your drinks."

"Thanks Camille."

I grabbed mine and Emilee's drinks and I started walking back towards to Emilee.

"Well, here's your drink."

"Thank you. What is it?"

"I'm not sure. I told Camille to surprise me."

"Camille?"

"Oh, the bartender. She's a friend of mine."

"Oh okay."

"So, how long have you been living here?"

"Only a couple of weeks. I've just been trying to get used to this place. I honestly don't know anyone here."

"You don't talk to anyone?"

"No, I'm kind of shy. I kinda get anxiety talking to people. I don't know. That's why I kind of freaked out when I ran into you a couple of days ago."

"Yeah..I used to be the same way. Do you know how to play pool?"

"Nope."

"I'll teach you. I used to play pool all the time with my friends back in Mystic Falls."

As I racked up the balls on the pool table I spoke up.

"So, where'd you live before New Orleans?"

"California."

"Really? What part?"

"Los Angeles."

"I've always wanted to go to California. What is it like there?"

"Hot. To be honest, I kind of don't miss it."

I finished racking up the balls. I handed Emilee a pool stick.

"So what do I do."

"Well, since I racked it up, you have to break it."

"Break it?"

"I don't mean literally. Come here."

Emilee walked up to me.

"The white ball goes here. And you hold your stick like this....and then you just hit it. Try it."

Emilee tried it and she actually did it.

"Good job. Now since you didn't hit any balls in the holes it's my turn."

Before I could hit anything, Emilee asked me a question I've been wanting to dodge.

"So, what's the reason you moved here?"

I stopped what I was doing and looked up at her.

"Does there have to be a reason?"

"Everyone has a reason."

"Do you?"

"Of course. So, what is it."

"It's kind of a touchy subject but uhh....my parents passed away when I was at a young age."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"Anyways. I moved here to find the person that killed my parents."

"Oh wow."

"Yep, so now I'm here to find a witch and ask her why the fuck she did it and then kill her for what she did."

"How are you going to find her?"

"Not sure, but I'll figure it out. That bitch can't hide forever. I came here to find someone to help me. Specifically, a witch to help me out to track whoever it is. But now....I'm starting to think this is a bad idea cause I don't know how powerful this witch is and what the hell this person looks like. I have so many questions. Anyways, enough about me. When did you find out that you were a witch?"

"Maybe like a month ago or so."

"What's your reason?"

Before Emilee could speak up someone else spoke up.

"Hello there, darling."

-----------------

A/N: oops, cliffhanger 😂