7.

Sommer's Pov:

"H-how do you know my last name?"

"Well, we've heard quite a lot about you and your family."

"My parents are dead."

"Sorry to hear about that but we already know."

"What do you want with me?"

Kol walks in the room.

"My dear oh so loving brother wants your pretty necklace."

"My necklace? Are you talking about my purple moon necklace?"

"Thats the one, darling."

"Before I was rudely interrupted, we want your necklace. Where is it?"

I looked at Klaus.

"Why the hell do you need my necklace?"

"Well, love, what do they say now and days? It's my business."

"Well, it's my necklace. Don't you think I have a say in what the hell you guys are doing with it?"

Klaus angerly walks up to me. Kol steps in between Klaus and I.

"Well, love. Lets not anger the tiger before it has it's nap."

I crossed my arms over my chest and rolled my eyes. Klaus quickly walks up to me and grabs me by the neck.

"Where. Is. It?"

Some girl walks in.

"Nik, can you please stop being so dramatic?"

He started raising me off the ground. His other brother spoke up.

"Niklaus, can you please put Ms. Hayes down so we can talk like civilized people."

Klaus puts me down and I fall on the floor, trying to breathe for air. When I finally got my breath back I spoke up.

"What do you need the necklace for anyways?"

Everyone started looking at each other and looked down. I stared at everyone.

"Doesn't matter, where is it?"

"Niklaus, that's enough. Listen, we need that necklace. It's very important to us. If fallen into the wrong hands it can bring hell on earth."

"Okay...first of all, I was having a perfectly normal day with Camille at her place and then Klaus comes and waltzing in there like he owns the damn place and grabs me and brings me here! When I moved from Mystical Falls I thought I could have at least a normal life for once. Second of all, every fucking friend I meet is telling me I should stay away from the Mikaleson's....and to tell you the truth I don't want to listen to any of them cause for some strange reason I fucking trust all of you and i barely know any of you. For some odd reason I feel fucking safe when I'm around all of you. I feel as if I keep getting pulled towards all of you, literally. I honestly don't know what to do anymore. The real fucking reason I came here to New Orleans was to kill some fucking witch that killed my parents."

As I stopped rambling, a couple of tears went down my face. No one said anything. They just all stared at me.

"I understand that you are-"

"Shut up! Don't tell me you understand! No one fucking understands me!"

I quickly grabbed a lamp and chucked it at a wall.

"Now if you excuse me...I need some fresh air."

I quickly turned around and walked towards the front door.