24.

Sommer's Pov:

After I basically called and texted Stella all morning I started to get worried cause she wasn't answering her phone. I even called Elijah to ask where her apartment is. I went there and she wasn't there so I decided to call Elijah again.

"Elijah?"

"Yes?"

"Stella is missing."

"What?"

"I've texted and called her and then I went to check her apartment and she's not there. I didn't want to tell you at first to worry you but now I'm really worried and I don't know who else to call or tell. I'm just worried cause I don't know where she's at and she's pregnant and-"

"Sommer."

"And, and probably alone and-"

"Sommer."

"And doing something she probably shouldn't be doing. So I called you cause your one of the people she's closest to. And I know you guys aren't on talking terms right now-"

"Sommer!"

"Yes?"

"I will find her."

"How do you know?"

"I just know. No need to worry. Thank you for calling me."

"Yeah, no problem. I'll see you later."

I hung up and decided to go back to my apartment.

----------------------------------------

After contemplating on coming back to the Mikaelson Household I finally just came back. I could hear some people arguing in the house. I quietly opened the door and closed it. Even though there was probably no point in trying to be sneeky cause vampires can hear everything. I peaked around the wall to see what's going on.

"I did what was best for you Elijah!"

"No, you did what was best for you."

"I did what I did and im sorry for it. It was selfish I know that now. I just wanted you for myself. I was jealous and insecure and Katerina knew that. I told her that I really liked you but she went behind my back and tried to get you on her side. I was looking out for the both of us. You may not see it that way but I was. I couldn't bear the thought of loosing you over Katerina and I understand if you don't want me anymore or to see me. I love you, Elijah."

Elijah stepped closer to Stella and set his hand gently on her cheek.

"How can you think like that when I'm standing in front of you, wanting you and needing you. I love you Stella Valentine."

Elijah leaned in to kiss her and bring her closer to him so he can hug her. I hid back behind the wall. I envied them so much and I had no idea why. Maybe it's cause they can easily work with each and talk it through and the love they have for each other. I want that with someone. I want someone to look at me the way they both look at each other.

I finally stopped hiding behind the wall and I walked out.

"I don't mean to interrupt this cute moment between you two but I'm just passing through to go upstairs."

I used my vampire speed to go in the guest room. I quietly shut the door and locked the door, hoping no one would knock. But knowing Stella she's probably going to come up here.