17.

Sommer's Pov:

"Now, are you ready?"

"Not really. Where's Kol?"

"He's at the end, near the river. We're going to race all the way by the river."

"Why are we doing this Stella?"

"Cause, it's teaching you and I wanted to have some fun. I haven't had any fun in a long time."

I sighed.

"Fine."

"Relax, you'll do just fine. Now, are you ready?"

"Yes, I'm ready and don't cheat."

"Cheat? Sommer... How the hell am I supposed to cheat."

"By giving yourself a head start."

"That doesn't mean anything. Let's do this. Stop trying to hold a conversation with me and just race me."

"Jeez, okay, fine."

"Ready. Set. Go!"

I quickly took off but I didn't see Stella. I continued to go forward. Maybe she was already there. I started to see Kol in the distance. For some reason I couldn't stop.

"Kol!"

I ran into him and we fell to the ground. I fell right on top of him and I groaned.

"Shit, sorry. I couldn't stop."

"You'll get used to it love."

I looked at him in the eyes. This might be cheesy but just looking at Kol in his brown eyes made me feel like the world stopped. I looked down at his lips then quickly back up to his eyes and he did the same. I started to slowly lean in.

"Hey, you guys okay?"

I quickly pulled away and got up off of Kol. I cleared my throat.

"Uhm, yeah, we're fine. I ran into him. Where were you?"

"Honestly, I didn't even race you. I just wanted to see if you actually would do it."

"Oh, okay."

I reached out my hand and Kol took it and I helped him up.

"Are you ready for your last lesson?"

"There's another lesson?"

"Yes."

"What do I have to learn now?"

"To fight."

---------------------------

"I'm pretty sure I know how to fight Kol."

"Then I guess we'll find out. Now fight me."

"Wait, what? I'm not fighting you."

"I'm not going to hurt you love."

"That's not why. I'm not fighting you."

Kol quickly broke off wood from a chair and threw it at me. I caught it and yelled at him.

"Kol! I'm not doing this!"

"Do you want to find the witch that killed your parents?"

Kol walked up to me.

"Yes."

He went close to my ear and whispered.

"Then fight me."

He backed up slowly and I started getting that weird feeling in my stomach again. He's seriously not going to give up. I quickly through the piece of wood at him and he caught it and threw it on the ground.

"Try harder."

I tried to punch him but then he caught my fist. I pulled my hand away and I grabbed him by his shirt and threw him on the other side of the room. I fell to the floor and he quickly ran up to me. As I tried to hit and punch him he would block my attacks but I only got him a few times. I grabbed the wooden piece from the chair that Kol broke and I tried to stab him with it but he grabbed my wrists. I used my foot to trip him but he had a hold of my wrists so I fell on top of him and the wooden stick fell out of my hands. I tried to grab it but Kol flipped us over and he was on top of me this time while pinning down my hands above my head.

I didn't realize how close he was to my face. He looked down at my lips for a couple seconds and then looked back up at my eyes, smirking at me. He leaned in even closer, ready to kiss me.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?"

Kol pulled away and got off of me and he reached out his hand. I grabbed his hand and he helped me up. I looked over at Klaus.

"Kol was teaching me lessons about being a vampire."

"Was he now? Seemed like he was doing more than that?"

"Why must you tease them like that Niklaus?"

Elijah walked in the room. I could feel my cheeks getting warm.

"I'm just having a little fun."

"I just decorated from the last fight."

I looked behind me and Rebekah was walking down the stairs.

"It's not my fault, she wanted to learn."

"I wanted to learn? I didn't ask you for help. You insisted and you weren't taking no for an answer."

"Well who else was going to teach you?"

"I could've taught myself."

"Where's the fun in that?"

I sighed and decided to stop arguing with Kol about it.

"Now if you two love birds are done I'd like to talk to Sommer about that witch she's looking for."

"Oh, uhm, sure. And we're not love birds."

Klaus just smirked at me.