13.

Sommer's Pov:

I couldn't stop running. All I saw were endless trees and bushes. He wouldn't stop chasing me. He didn't use his vampire speed but it seemed like he was a fast walker through the woods. No matter how fast I was running away from him it seemed like I wasn't getting any farther. I felt as if I was slowly getting pulled back to him. I looked back for a second to look at Elijah. He wasn't behind me anymore. I stopped running and looked in front of me. I gasped as Elijah stood in front of me. He stood there with his hands in his pants pocket.

"You can't run away from me."

"Elijah please don't."

"I just want to talk. No need to run."

All of a sudden the scene changed to a room. I turned around and Kol was behind me.

"Kol."

"There you are. I was looking for you."

"You were?"

"Yes."

Kol walked up to me a little closer. He gently grabbed my hand.

"She's coming for you and I don't know if I can save you."

"What? Save me? Save me from who?"

He kissed me on lips.

"From me."

I quickly turned around and saw-

I woke up from my dream and sat up.

"What the hell."

I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. It's almost eleven a.m. I decided to get up and get ready.

-------------------

After I finished getting ready I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in, I was just about to put my shoes on."

I turned around to grab my shoes from under my bed. Kol walked in and closed the door. It's kind of weird seeing Kol after my dream. I know it wasn't real.... but it felt real. I sat on my bed to put on my shoes.

"Are you alright?"

"What? I'm fine."

"I'm not dumb, love. I know something is bothering you."

"I had this weird dream and I don't really know what to think of it."

"What was it about?"

"I, uhm, I don't want to talk about it. Let's go."

I walked past Kol and he grabbed my hand. I turned around and looked down at our hands and then back up to Kol.

"Something is bothering you. What is it?"

I sighed.

"Uhm.... It's nothing."

"You hesitated."

"Fine.... I'm scared that I won't be able to find the witch that killed my parents."

"Is that what your dream was about?"

"Basically... Yeah."

"What happened in your dream?"

"I was running in the woods from someone. It ended up being Elijah and after I stopped running he said he just wanted to talk. Then the scene changed to some room. I turned around and you were there. You were saying you don't know if you could save me anymore from someone. I asked you who and some girl answered and she said 'from me'. So I turned around to see who it was but then I woke up."

"Could it be the witch your looking for?"

"Possibly. But... What if I'm too busy looking for this witch.... she might kill me. I mean, I am the last person in my family. Kol, I have no one. My parents are dead and I-I don't know what to do anymore."

I started to tear up. Kol pulled me in closer to him and wrapped his arms around me. I hugged him and cried in his shirt.

Revenge Within✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara