27.

Sommer's Pov:

After trying to call and text Kol too many times, I decided to just go to the Mikaelson house to see if he's there. I opened the door and walked in. I saw Rebekah talking to Evelyn?!

"Evie?"

They both turned to look at me.

"Oh, uhm, hey Sommer."

"How have you been? Are you still mad at me?"

"I've actually been really good. And I actually want to thank you."

"Thank me?"

"I'll just go. I have to talk Nik anyways."

Rebekah left and then Evie continued.

"I want to thank you for turning me?"

"Wait, what?"

"Yeah, I know this sounds weird. I've been the happiest I've ever been. If it wasn't for your friend Stella helping me I'd probably be dead right now. So, thank you Sommer."

"I don't really know what to say."

"You don't have to-"

"Sorry, to interrupt this moment but I can't find Nik or even Kol."

I turned to Rebekah.

"Yeah, that's what I came here for. Kol isn't answering his texts and calls."

"That's weird."

All of a sudden I heard a door slam open. I looked to my right and it was Niklaus. He had looked like he was crying but he also looked angry.

"Nik? What's wrong?"

"It's Kol. He's dead."

"W-what? Please tell me this is a joke? I thought you guys couldn't die."

"Oh bloody hell! How did this happen Nik?"

"He was stabbed by the white oak stake."

"I'm sorry, what the hell is that?"

"The only thing that can kill us."

"W-who killed him?"

I was scared to know.

"Elena and Jeremy Gilbert."

Those two names were all I had to hear. I ran out the house to find Marcel. He was at the Cemetary with some guy.

"Marcel!"

"Sommer? What are you doing here? You shouldn't be here."

"It's about Kol."

"What about him?"

"He's dead Marcel."

"What? How did this happen?"

"I can explain that."

I looked at the guy next to Marcel.

"W-what? Who are you?"

"My name is Vincent. Kol isn't dead."

"But Niklaus said-"

"He isn't really dead. Kol came to me earlier. He said he went to go kill some vampire hunter. He wanted me to help him switch bodies at the last minute cause he knew he was going to die."

"Why did he do that?"

"I don't know. Why don't you ask him yourself."

Vincent smiled a small smile at me and pointed behind me. I was confused but I turned around anyways.

"Hello darling."

"Wait, Kol?"

"Yes, who else could it be love."

I quickly smacked him in the face.

"Are you stupid? How could you do that? I thought you were dead!"

"But I'm not. I'm here now that's all it matters."

I just rolled my eyes. I walked past him to get out of the Cemetary. He grabbes my arm to pull me back. He quickly kissed me on my lips. I pushed him away from me.

"I'm not going to make out with you in a Cemetary."

-----------------------------------------

Kol and I went back to the Mikaelson Household and told everyone he wasn't actually dead and he explained how this happened. I didn't really feel like listening so I went upstairs to the guest room. As I closed the door I saw Elena on my bed.

"What the fuck are you doing here Elena? You know you have a lot nerve coming here. First you and everyone else are against me about the Mikaelsons and then you go behind me back and  you and Jeremy kill Kol! When I specifically told you not to!"

"Damn, she really did that? What a great friend Elena is. I'm not Elena, I'm Katherine."

"But Katherine is dead."

"Think again."

All of a sudden she was in front of me and my neck was snapped.

A/N: this book is almost over but im thinking about making a second book :)

Revenge Within✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara