23.

Sommer's Pov:

After hearing out Stella, I finally went up stairs with Kol to his room. I closed the door behind me and sighed.

"This whole situation is just out of control. It was idiotic of Stella to just keep this all a secret and not even tell Elijah. Why say something now? I would be mad too if-"

"Just shut up Kol! I can't believe you right now!"

"What?"

"Don't what me! You know your an idiot right?"

"What? Are you taking Stell's side?"

"I am on no one's side. Yes, I may have feel betrayed cause Stella is my bestfriend and she should tell me everything but I'm not going to give her shit for it. She did what she did cause she was insecure and jealousy. I don't blame her for doing what she did. And besides this Katerina girl sounds like she got what she deserved! And Elijah was too blind to see that Stella loves him and not this Katerina bitch!"

"Don't talk about my brother like that! You don't know anything about this family!"

"I don't have to know anything Kol! I'm trying to look out for Stella! She is my bestfriend and almost like family to me! So I cannot just stand there and allow you to talk shit about her! I guess my friends were right. I should've stay away from you!"

As I went to open the door, I could already feel Kol behind me and he slammed the door shut.

"What the hell do you think you're doing? I'm leaving!"

"You're not going anywhere!"

Kol grabbed me and turned me around so he was blocking the door.

Let me leave! I do not want to see you right now! You're being very annoying right now!"

"And you're being a bitch!"

I quickly slapped Kol in the face. He didn't say anything. He grabbed me by my arms and slammed my body against the wall. I actually got kind of scared but it also turned me on a little bit. He looked at me in the face and then my lips quickly and I did the same.

He quickly slammed his lips on mine and we started to kiss each other. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. We made out for a little bit but then I pushed him away from me.

"Don't."

I used my vampire speed to get out of the room and all the way to my apartment. I quickly walked in my house and slammed the door. I couldn't believe what just happened. I made out with Kol Mikaelson and I enjoyed it which is the sad part.

With everything going on it's like Kol just knew what I needed. I would've gone all the way with him but I don't know if he actually likes me like that or if he still is clinging onto Davina and just wants a rebound. If that's the case then I don't want that. He can find someone else to do that with.

But now that I think about it I don't want Kol to do anything else with any other girl, not even Davina. What if he goes back to Davina? Now that I'm actually thinking about this..... I do have feelings for Kol Mikaelson but I don't love him. I don't love anyone....