18.

Sommer's Pov:

"I need everyone to leave. I need to have a talk with Sommer."

I was confused on why everyone had to leave but everyone listened except Kol.

"I said leave Kol."

I looked at Kol and gave him a small smile. He smiled back and left. I turned back around to look at Klaus.

"I see that you've taken a liking to my brother Kol."

"Oh, it's nothing like that. We're just friends."

"Just friends? You don't sound very positive about that."

I sighed.

"Look, it's complicated."

"Complicated? You like him and he likes you. What's so complicated about that?"

"He doesn't like me like that."

"But you do?"

"I don't know. I didn't think Kol was ready for a relationship after what happened with Davina."

"How do you know about that?"

"Davina told me.... When we used to be friends."

"How come your not friends with her anymore?"

"She told me what everyone else was telling me. She basically said I should stop hanging around the Mikaelson's."

"And you didn't want to listen?"

"No. I'm my own person Klaus. I'll hang out with whoever I want to hang out with. And to tell you the truth... I trust all of you with my life. I know we started off on the wrong foot and everything but....as you noticed I have no family what's so ever. You guys are the closest I have to a family. All of you knew my parents. I just want to help you guys whatever problem you have with the necklace and finding the witch that killed my parents. And if that means using my blood or someone I love blood...then, so be it. I may not be family by blood but I'm here for you and everyone in this family no matter what."

"Do you love my brother?"

That's all he had to say?

"I-I don't know. I've never really gotten love. I've never dated anyone before so I don't really know what's love. I don't know how to love anyone. But I'm hoping one guy changes that in the future."

"You've never dated anyone?"

"It's honestly embarrassing to talk about but yes. Can we just not talk about me anymore. I want to help you with that necklace."

"The only way you can help, is if you magically fall in love."

I sighed.

"Then I guess we have a problem."

------------------------------

As I walked down the dark streets of New Orleans I couldn't help but notice there was some girl walking alone. I decided to follow her for some reason she had turned into an alleyway so I followed. As I turned into the alley way the girl hit me with something. She started running so I used my vampire speed to get in front of her. I instantly bit into her kneck and she screamed.

"Help!"

I stopped what I was doing and pulled away. I looked at her in the face and I instantly started to tear up.

"Evelyn." I whispered.

She was about to fall down but I caught her. I gently laid her on the ground and put her head on my legs.

"N-no. Evelyn, don't die on me."

I continued to sob. I have to do something. I bit my wrist and I fed my blood to her.

"Everything is going to be okay. I promise."

I then snapped her neck so I couldn't hear her cries and sobs. I picked her up bridal style and I vampire sped all the way to the Mikaelson's household. I opened the door. I set her down on the middle of the floor and I had her head on my lap. I sat there cried my eyes out. I kept telling myself everything was going to be okay.

"Everything is going to be okay Evie."

"Sommer?"

I looked up and I saw Kol, looking down at me.

"I-I didn't mean to. I was hungry. She was my bestfriend and I killed her. I'm a monster. Everything is going to be okay soon. I turned her. I couldn't just let her die."

Kol walked up to me. He grabbed my hand and I gently sat Evelyn's head on the floor. Kol helped me up.

"Come here, it's going to be okay."

I wrapped my arms around his waist and he wrapped his arms around me. He tried to comfort me as best as he could. He rubbed my back as I sobbed in his chest, wetting his shirt with my tears.

"It's going to be okay."