Chapter 13

It had been 2 hours that they had been in each others warm embrace. Neil was sleeping with a cute pout on his lips. Avni was wide awake and lovingly staring Neil.
She was loving the feeling of his skin against hers. She could not help but think what would she feel when they would completely become one.

She lightly ruffled his hair and kissed his pout. Neil opened his eyes into thin slits and smiled looking at Avni.

Avni: I Love You!

Neil opened his eyes wide and pulled her on him. She was now lying on top of him. He held her tightly from waist, almost crushing their nude upper bodies together.

Neil: Say it again.
He said huskily.

She went close to his ears and said I love you! again and kissed his ear.

Neil smiled and said I love you too!

He soon changed their position and brought Avni beneath him and he came on top. He took her lips into a kiss, but this kiss was not gentle like the previous one. It was rough and wild.

He was biting her lips, chewing them. She was feeling a little pain because he was literally eating off her lips but she did not stop him. Instead she also started feasting on his lips.
Soon they broke the kiss for the need of air.

Avni was looking like a beautiful mess. Her hair messed up badly, her cheeks turned red and her lips swollen and bleeding.

He licked off all the blood on her lips. She held his face gave him a kiss on his forehead. He felt relaxed. He kept his head in between her boobs and hugged her.
She held him tightly.

Neil: Avni I think we should get dressed up before we end up doing something else.

Avni: But I'm not in the mood to leave you.
She said like an adamant child.

Neil: But what if...

Avni: shhh..... Let's just enjoy this moment. I know you care for me but Neil we can also use protection.

Neil immediately lifted his head off her chest to look at her.

Neil: We decided that we'll not do it until we feel like.

Avni: Tell me Neil, you still feel we need more time. I wanna be yours completely, please. I want to know how it feels to be loved.

Neil looked into her eyes and said,

Neil: But first I need to complete my work. Till then you go and freshen up. We'll continue after I finish my work.
He winked.
She blushed.

She got up from the bed and felt a little shy at the way Neil was staring her as she still had not worn her blouse. She covered her assets with her hands and moved towards the washroom.

As soon bas she entered the washroom she shut the door and leaned towards it. She was wondering what she just did. So many questions stormed her mind.

Did I really asked him to mark me as his? What will he be thinking of me? Will it hurt? Will he be gentle or rough? What will it feel like?

Oh God! Avni... What have you put yourself into.

Then she removed her saree and petticoat. She took a warm shower. She looked at herself in the mirror while drying herself. She noticed her neck which had gone red due to the hickeys.
She touched them and blushed.
She draped a new saree and stepped out of the washroom.

She was about to ask Neil about what would he like to have on lunch when she slipped due to her wet slippers.

Neil stopped all his work when he heard Avni shout aahh...

He found her on the floor crying in pain. He lifted her up in a bridal style and placed her on the bed.

She was crying holding her left foot. He touched it lightly while she pressed her lips to control her pain.

Neil: You've got a sprain.

##############################

VOTE AND COMMENT.......

Her Saviour, Her Hero(✔)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara