Chapter 24

Neil was hell sad. His body had gone numb due to the ice. He had a busy day at the cafe. The food stock needed to be refilled. More alcohol had to be ordered. Running a cafe wasn't an easy job and he knew it very well. But, it was better than living between people who judged him and his wife, people who victimized them time and again.

Usually, Avni takes care of the food stock. But, the beach drama had made her upset and she left home after punishing him.

He was wrapping everything up and closing down the cafe. It was 11 in the night and he was damn sleepy. He had his dinner and sent Avni hers at 8 only.

He unlocked the main door to find night lights on. He locked the main door and went towards the bedroom. He entered only to find candles all over the room. He smiled but feared if another punishment was on its way.

He entered and locked the door. He went towards the window and drew the curtains. He knew things happening in the room won't be decent and he didn't want any audience. He felt a movement behind him and he turned around.

His jaw dropped on seeing Avni sitting only in red lacy lingerie. Her hair left open. She forwarded her hands and he saw silk ribbons in her hands. He raised his eyebrows.

A: I was too harsh on you today. Punish me.

Neil smirked. He remembered something and took those silk ribbons from her.

N: You remember the last time you offered to get punished, you begged me to let you free and feel me.
He said looking at the silk ribbons.

A: That's the punishment!

N: Why do you want it? I want the real reason.

A: Uh... It...its fun and exciting. That feeling of helplessness and pleasure blending together is amazing and torturous at the same moment.

N: You sure! I'm too tired. It was a really busy day and you weren't there to help. So, I'm not gonna be easy on you.

Avni took a shivering breath.

A: I'm ready.

Neil caressed her face softly and suddenly pushed her harshly on the bed making her lie flat on it. He tied her hands and legs to all the four posts of the bed.

A: Neil. My legs are stretched too much. Its hurting down there. Can I move a little downwards?

Neil smiled.

N: No princess, you can't.

A: But it hurts.
She said in pain.

N: You only said that you wanna get punished. Now, enjoy.

A:,But...

N: No princess. Imagine already you are in pain and what'll happen when my fast and deep thrusts will push you up on the bed.

A: Neil....p..please.

N: Fine. No thrusting.
He said and opened the drawer on the bottom of the dressing table.

Avni knew he's really punishing her for her stupid punishment this morning.

She couldn't see what he was doing as she was tightly tied up.

N: You know. I'm really tired but I need to take care of your punishment as well.

He stood on the foot of the bed and traced her legs. Starting from foot to the waistband of her panties.

He slid his hand inside her panties and Avni squirmed when she felt something cold on her clit.

She felt Neil move back and come to her side. He showed her a  remote and she knew what the cold thing in her panties was.

N: As much as I remember, you can't stand the medium setting of this vibrator for more than half an hour. You end up having a nice and heavy orgasm.Right?

A: Neil,.

N: Shhh...baby. I'm too tired but I need to care about your needs as well. So I'll leave this on for the entire night on medium setting and go sleep. Good night!

A: Neil...no...listenn...aahh..a...a...aaahh!
The vibrator was on and Neil had left the room leaving a moaning Avni behind.

She was squirming on the bed. She felt helpless as she was tied to the bed. Her breathes turned heavy. She felt the tension build up. Just then she felt the vibrator go off.

She sighed but she badly wanted an orgasm. She felt Neil taking out the vibrator by tearing off her panties. He was shirtless, only in his track pants.

He opened her arms and legs and covered her with the duvet. He kept everything on a table and slipped into the duvet and held Avni in his arms. He hugged her and caressed her hair.

A: Neil....i...w.w.w.ant ...

N: Shhh....

Neil knew she was close and he didn't want the vibrator to be the reason of her orgasm so he fingered her hard.  He wanted his name.

A: Neill!!!!
Avni gasped as Neil fingered her harder hitting her Gspot every time.

She held onto him tight until she found her release. Neil took her shaking body in his tight embrace and rubbed her back to soothe her.

A: Never do it again. When I said punishment, it meant you touching me and taking me to the stars not that damn machine.

N:,Revenge is a sweet thing, my love.

He said as he kissed her hard and deep.

******************"""""*****************

Goodnight!