Chapter 19

The New journey....

Goa 6am

The sun rays peeped through the window, settling up on a beautiful face. The room was illuminated by the sunshine as it touched the white interiors of the room.

The person who was sleeping peacefully, snuggling into the duvet, frowned cutely as the sun rays disturbed her. But the frown immediately disappears as the strong smell of coffee hits her nostrils.
Knowingly, her lips turned upwards, slightly.
Soon, that little smile turned into a big and brighter smile, when her cheeks received a nice warm kiss. She excitedly opened her eyes and engulfed her ever-so handsome husband into her embrace.

Oh, wifey! Stop this habit of wearing my shirt to bed. You end up turning me on every morning. Said Neil.

I'm sorry. But that's not happening. Came the reply.

Why??

Because it makes me feel like I'm closer to you. It makes me feel as if, I'm a part of you. Her eyes all dreamy.

Neil chuckled at her this statement.

N: Even after sleeping hugging "The naked me", you want to feel more closer to me. And a part of me.
He said the last four words with a naughty smirk only to receive a bite on his ear.

N: Oww... Avni!

A: Sorry!! But you are too irresistible. Sachi.
She said pinching her throat.

N: Then don't resist me.
He said in a huskier voice while pulling her closer. Only to be pushed back on the bed by his wife.

A: More than you, the coffee is irresistible.
She said jumping off the bed and grabbing the cup.

She slowly walked up to the big window of their room which had a beach-view.
It took them 4 years to build this beautiful beach house. It was a LOT of struggle. Its difficult to start a new journey leaving your past baggage behind. Those sleepless nights still haunted her. That dreadful encounter was a thing of the past but since the start of her pregnancy, it has again started haunting her.
Yes! Avneil are NOW parents to a beautiful baby girl, who is 2 years old.
Avneil own a restaurant on the beach, which is just 3 minutes walk away from their home. The restaurant is named "Meera's" , on their daughters name. Although, when they started the restaurant, they had no clue that they will be parents to a baby girl someday. It was just Neil's belief that one day they will have a girl, as beautiful as Avni and as intelligent as him and they will name her Meera.
The day Meera was born, Neil was like " I told you we'll have a girl, one day".

She was brought out of her reverie of thoughts when two strong arms encircled her waist. She knew that touch. She knew that smell, that warmth, all were so familiar. It was her home.

N: Stop thinking about the past. We're good where we are. Remember 'Our small little world'.

A: Hmmm... . Where is Meera?

N: She's here.
He said pointing towards his legs. Little Meera was clinging onto her daddy's leg.

When both Neil and Avni looked towards her, she gave her toothy smile and said "Good Morning",in her sweet voice.

Neil picked her up and both Neil and Avni kissed her on the cheeks together.

Meera started giggling. She loved it when her parents kissed her together.

Meera: Papa, put me down. I'm a big girl now.

Neil put her down and kissed her forehead.

N: But you'll always stay my little baby, Meera.

A: Neil! Stop this sentimental dad drama of yours and get ready for our breakfast on the beach.
Neil smiled and then grabbed Meera by waist and asked her for his daily kiss and looked at Avni.
Both Meera and Avni kissed him on the cheeks. Then, Neil and Meera kissed Avni on her cheeks.

Meera: Mumma, why are you wearing papa's shirt?
She asked innocently in her baby voice.
While Neil smirked and Avni blushed.

Neil: Yes, Mumma. Why are you wearing papa's shirt?
He said imitating Meera.

Avni looked around baffled. She had no idea on how to avoid the situation. There was only one way out, taking the angry mommy avatar.

A: You two, stop wasting time and get ready. We're getting late.
She said and walked to the washroom in a quick way.

###############################

Vote and comment....