"I am sorry love. I make you worry like that." She said.

"It's ok, my love, you didn't do any wrong and it's must being alot to see back old memories." He said kissing her forehead. She smile at him before she took a deep breath and get look at the pictures.

"Who are those people on those pictures?" Gaster said pointing the pictures.

"This 2 pictures are a pictures of me and my grand-father. This one is me and my biological parents" She said pointing each pictures. Gaster look at them carefully.

"You were cute when you are little" He said nuzzle on the side of her face. Alice couldn't help but blush at his comment.

"Geez love! I was not that cute" she said looking away. He chuckle and lean to kiss her blushing cheek.

"I love you Alice" Gaster said.

"I love you too Gaster" She said looking at him. She put down the pictures on the side and took off old looking documents and a old diary along with it.

"What are those?" Gaster ask.

"This is my grand-father research about monster and human SOUL and his diary" Alice said.

Gaster took the research and start reading them with excitement. Don't get him wrong but ever since that she told him about what her grand-father research was he was being curious if her grand-father has similar result as him about the SOUL. As he look at the documents, sans and Papyrus came out of their room and see the couple at the living room. Papyrus as a bubble of energy that he is tackle hug Alice which cause her to drop the box. She was surprise at first but she hug him back.

"Morning Papyrus!" She said laughing.

"Morning Alice!" Papyrus said.

"Morning Alice and dad" sans said waving at them. Alice wave back but Gaster was still glue at the documents that he just reply with a "mmm". Alice roll her eyes and shake Gaster shoulder. He snap out of his thought and look at his surrounding. As he saw Alice and now the boys looking at him, he look embarassing about how he was concentratre.

"Sorry... Morning boys" he said  clearing his throat.

"Are you boys hungry? I will take out the cereal and juice for you two" Alice said as she look at the boys. They nod and the 3 of them went to the kitchen. Alice took her empty bowl on her way. Which mean that Gaster was left alone with the box and his containt. He saw the box on the floor and he grab it. As he lifted, something came out of the box. He rose a eyebrow and put the box on the coffee table. He lean to the objet that came out of the box. He was, at first, surprise that the item was big for a average box to containt, but since Alice came from a sorceress family it's will not be surprise her box is more than a mere box. He took it and examine the item. It was a leather hostler belt and inside was a gun. But the gun didn't look like the one that the human a month ago have. It was more design gun with runes on the handle and the canon have old writting on it. 'lucem ut non inveni'? What does that's mean? Gaster thought. He knew a bit of old language but it's rusty he just know one of the words was light. He keep looking at the gun when Alice and the boys came out of the kitchen. Gaster put the gun back to the hostler and put it inside the box. I will ask her once the boys are not around... He thought. The boys start to look at Alice's old pictures.

"Who is that?" Papyrus said.

"That girl look like you" sans said.

Alice laugh of how little knowleges they have about humans. She kneel down on the coffee table and start to explain the pictures.