二十八

jin ruffles up his orangey colored hair and steps into a seemingly well-kept apartment in the middle of downtown seoul. he was in search of something, that something actually a someone, and that someone being none other than jung hoseok himself.

while his co-worker was busy interrogating jungkook, he decided to do his own 'research' that research actually just watching security footage of the store.

he found a particular one that was about a week before they found jimin, yoongi never walked into the store for his shift, instead came his friend who ended up looking at one of the books for a little more than he needed to, for someone who didn't know anything about magic, that was quite odd.

also, the fact that he ripped out a page from the book might've been a dead giveaway. so now he could safely assume that it was the missing amnesia page. what he was in search for currently was the page and the boy.

jin walks over casually to the full mirror and glances at himself from head to toe, with a smirk he leans in closer to the mirror. he mumbles a few words and when the mirror changes what it was displaying to hoseok and namjoon together in a different room in a different house, he stepped through.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

namjoon choked on his drink and hoseok screamed when they witness firsthand a boy exiting out from the mirror. yea, it was a normal reaction considering that it wasn't everyday someone just casually walks out of the mirror.

the orange haired boy fished through his pockets to find a small black bag filled with a sparkly powder of some kind, he takes a small amount and pours it gently into the palm of his hand. just before he was about to blow the powder in their direction, he noticed the way hoseok's eyes started to shine a vibrant green, the same as his and namjoon's.

confused, he poured the powder back into the black velvet bag and strides over to the frozen boy's on the sofa, as much as hoseok wanted to get up and start running for his life, he couldn't. he was mesmerized by the dark green hue that filled jin's eyes perfectly.

"hello, i'm kim seokjin." he smiles, "—and i believe you have something of mine?"

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

meanwhile, back in the magic shop, jimin has started to regain his memories rapidly while just the opposite was happening to yoongi, who seemed to be forgetting things every second.

jimin held yoongi's hands comfortingly only to have his touch rejected by his soulmate. with a small snarl he moved away from the younger boy with a hint of hatred splayed across his face.

the boy could feel his heart drop at how yoongi was acting towards him, it sucked. the love of his life refused to let him love. jimin made a few more sad attempts at showing his love, it failed, miserably. each time his soulmate would just brush him off as if he was merely a particle of dust.

the last attempt he kissed yoongi's cheek which ended up with him being shoved off and landing on the floor. only a second later, a tear slipped out of the boy's right eye, his hands balled up into a fist beside his sitting figure, "just let me love you, damn it!" then he cried.

yoongi somehow remembered everything briefly, "i'm sorry, jimin. i failed you." he cried too, his heart hurt so much, the one thing he wanted in life was to always make the boy happy, make him smile everyday, he ended up doing the exact opposite, that's what hurt.

the pain didn't last long however, only a minute later he found himself staring at a boy on the floor rather expressionless. he found it odd, he didn't know why the boy was crying or why he himself was crying. yoongi was going to offer a hand before a bright light nearly blinded him. he had to close his eyes briefly, and when it went dark again he opened them.

he wasn't in the magic shop anymore. he wasn't anywhere. just a dark room, all by himself. "jimin?"

update 1 of 2