二十一

surprise ,, wattpad kinda unexpectedly (they messaged me after) turned this book from a short story to an actual fanfiction ,, so i'm making chapters longer now ,, yup.

the next monday, jimin walked down the same alley for his normal route was still under construction. he had his hands clutched on the straps of his red backpack as he smoothly passed by.

he looked down at his watch that was clad on his wrist, he couldn't remember where he had gotten it, but he loved it. everything about it just screamed his name. the cute baby blue, the black background with little specks of gold and silver, the numbers a prominent white.

he looked at the band, seeing his initial alongside a m.yg, he never really knew who it was, but whoever it was he was grateful, because whoever had spent the time to get him such a personalized gift meant that he was special to someone.

he was still about 30 minutes early for school and really had nothing to do once he gets there considering he had gotten all of his homework done over the weekend.

though he hadn't really been planning on it, at all, he stopped when he reached the middle of the alley where there were the same split road. jimin was about to walk forward until he saw a guy he had seen before.

the guy from the other side of the alley stopped upon seeing the cute blonde boy, but continued walking right afterwards, "cute watch, where'd you get it?" he asks simply taking jimin's small hand to inspect it for himself.

jimin laughs, "i don't know, but it really is cute right?" the blonde also looks down at his watch again, then looks at the boy who still had his hands, "joonie, can i meet you at school? i think i forgot something at home." he smiles lazily, bringing a palm to his forehead to further sway namjoon into believing him.

with a small smile namjoon agrees and walks back the same way he came from, jimin walks away slightly, but as soon as namjoon left from his sight, he dashed into the darker alley way.

he ran for a minute or two until he was finally down there at the magic shop, he watched as the outdoor lights turn on, illuminating the dark alley with various hues of greens and purples.

he didn't know what he was expecting, not only because he didn't know a lot of things lately, but he didn't know why he was so intrigued by this little magic shop. jimin walked in anyways, he had a lot of questions, especially for the grumpy looking guy he couldn't remember the name of.

he was only able to take one step in before someone grabbed him from behind, "jimin?" he asked quietly making the blonde turn back around, it was the guy. the grumpy one.

"what are you doing here? school starts in 20 minutes, shouldn't you be heading there?" suddenly jimin clutched onto his head, his mouth open letting out silent screams, it was the worst pain he had ever felt, he seemed to go blank for a while.

yoongi let out a small shriek seeing the boy in his hands in pain, when jimin falls onto his knees, still lost in some sort of trance, the older male opened the door to the magic shop, "jin! get out here now! it's jimin!" he yells out stressfully, "something's wrong!"

as yoongi watched the boy, jimin's eyes sparked, a hint of light blue shadowing across his hooded orbs, he looked up at the older male, "it's you." he breathes out, the other boy merely raised an eyebrow at his statement. "you're lil meow meow." he laughs cutely, the blue in his eyes still present in his usually dreamy brown eyes.

the older male was as confused as ever, but his heart still managed to flip in all directions hearing the blonde boy call his nickname, that he may or may not like at all. still, he made an exception for his soulmate, "i don't know how i know you, or why i remember that, but it's you. right? or am i wrong?"

yoongi sucks in a sharp breath between his teeth and nods, jimin laughs again and grabs his red backpack so it was in front of him now, "for some reason, i was making something the other day and that nickname just slipped out." he tells as he digs for his lunch bag.

the older male watches as jimin sits on the ground continuing to dig through until his hands brush the plastic baggy, "here!" he smiles, his slightly crooked teeth making an appearance, he pulled it out of his backpack along with a pen and quickly wrote something on it before handing it over to yoongi.

"for some reason i distinctly remember you liked these cookies i make." he laughs as he puts away the pen and starts zipping up his backpack, getting up from the ground. jimin brushed off his pants as he gave yoongi another smile, his eyes still showing speckles of a rich sapphire color. "have a great day!"

he walked off, leaving yoongi in the alley way in front of the shop with a bag of cookies in his hands. as he stared down at the chocolatey dessert, he didn't notice right away but a few drops of salty tears ran down from his eyes hitting the small note on the plastic material.

for my lil meow meow

jin suddenly came rushing out of the store not knowing what he should be expecting, but surprisingly, he was met with a teary eyed yoongi. if jin knew one thing, it was that yoongi never cried, so whatever he was crying for must've been serious.

almost immediately jin noticed the bag of treats in his hand, curiously he walked over to the boy to see what the message said, he read it a loud, his eyes going back and forth between the little note and yoongi.

"h-he remembers?" yoongi gulped to keep anymore tears to fall, before nodding his head no, "he remembers the name, b-but not me." he cries gently, jin grabs the younger boy in his arms and pats his back, the boy slightly crying into jin's broad shoulder.

"this is good, he's remembering things, maybe if we keep this up he'll remember more." jin continues to comfort him, his voice soothing the emotional boy, "who knows? he could wake up tomorrow and remember everything." yoongi chuckles while looking down at the cookies in his hand.

never did he once think he'd actually cry over cookies, but here he was, crying over cookies.

"now come inside, i think i found something that'll help with jimin's memory, and i found out who we need to talk to."