十七

"jimin? get up now." yoongi coos as he pokes at the blondes chubby cheek. every now and then jimin would fumble around, making the older boy quietly giggle at his actions.

the only reason why they needed jimin to be awake was to test a theory. the theory being that his memories would comeback, but only at three in the morning when he was never awake.

as a part of the curse, in theory, the only person who could wake him up would be his soulmate. which would be yoongi. as the clock strikes three, he tries again, "jimin-ah, wake up."

with a small whine, the blonde boy yawned and rubbed his eyes before looking around the unfamiliar surrounding, when his eyes suddenly landed on yoongi.

the boy stared at him for a long while, blinking rapidly as if he was thinking he was in a dream. when yoongi smiled at him, he nearly teared up. "yoongi!" jimin smiles jumping into the boy's arms.

without another word, jimin places kisses all over his soulmates face, yoongi not fighting back at all, only because he missed having jimin in his arms. yoongi kisses him back all over, making the boy giggle out in pure, innocent, happiness.

"where have you been? i was all alone." jimin hugs him tightly, his words muffled because his face is currently pressed deep into yoongi's neck, occasionally placing kisses there too.

as much as yoongi wanted to enjoy it, he was more focused on what jimin meant, "what do you mean alone?" he asks as he rubs his hands up and down jimin's back.

"everyone is gone."