二十五

jimin woke up at six o'clock utterly confused. his usually dark scaled room was suddenly filled with different pops of color scattered all around the walls. the usually dark outdoors suddenly gone as sunlight shined through badly shut curtains.

the alarm clock beside his table never rang since absolutely no time passed where ever the hell he was.

today however, was different.

the alarm clock had beeped for the first time in a year, and for what seemed impossible to him, the clock moved up a minute, now showing the numbers 6:01 in a bold red color. jimin gasped out in fear, his heart beating faster than a horse, there was no way he was actually back.

taking notice of the device next to him, he grabbed it to check the date and time. to his surprise, it was exactly a year and a half since he had been there. he kept wondering what had happened, but eventually his thoughts started trailing to yoongi, his soulmate.

jimin, who was suddenly in a hurry, threw on some random clothes and hurriedly put on his shoes as he practically ran out the door. he didn't know where he was going, but he needed to find his soulmate, now.

he eventually found himself running into the alley, but something about the place gave him chills, he couldn't go in there. he couldn't remember why, but he knew he shouldn't be there. so he started taking a few steps backwards to get out, ultimately ending up bumping into someone.

jimin tensed up and jerked forward, turning around as fast as he could to see who was behind him.

"jungkook? what are you doing here?" jungkook eyes the boy up and down unable to tell what state he was in, whether he was himself or the one who couldn't remember a single thing. "heading to school? jimin, why aren't you wearing your uniform?"

jungkook continued to observe the boy's actions, the blonde boy stuttering over his own words, but eventually broke into laughter, "i'm so stupid, i must've thought that it was the weekend, silly me. i'll just walk back home and change."

as he tried to walk past jungkook without seeming too suspicious, he felt pain in his upper arm caused by the younger boy who was harshly grabbing at it. jimin winced at the pain, fear in his brown eyes as jungkook smiles. "do you think i'm an idiot, park?"

jimin was pushed against the brick wall behind him, the back of his head hitting it in an unpleasant manner, "w-we just met yesterday, i have no idea what you're talking about."

"y-you're scaring me." jimin blubbers for about thirty seconds before jungkook presses his hands against the older boys mouth to keep anymore loud sobs from escaping. keeping his hands there, the younger boy was about to use a spell when jin came walking out into the main alley.

jin notices the words jungkook starts to mutter under his breath just enough to know he was trying to erase the blondes memory. with one angry gesture from the oldest, jungkook was flung off of jimin and suddenly on the ground.

jimin looks at jin with a fear-struck expression and runs over to him embracing the older boy with all his might, "jinnie!" he cried into his side.

jungkook finally stands up and brushed his clothes with a smile, clearly pissed off, "so, you were just pretending huh?" he laughs, "get back over here so i can fix you, park."

the blonde refused to move as he hung onto jin, who lately realized that jimin had used his nickname, suddenly everything made sense. the boy in front of him was jeon jungkook, jimin was somehow himself right now, and the kid was trying to erase his memory again.

a surge of anger ran through jin watching as jungkook starts to near them in attempt to take jimin away again.

there was no way they were going to lose the boy a second time, so when the youngest came just close enough, he poked jungkook's  forehead. a soft blue light emits for a second and disappears when he collapses on the ground. jimin loosens his grip around jin, "it's a sleeping spell, don't worry."

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

the door dings as yoongi comes into the magic shop with a hazy expression, but jolted backwards when he saw jungkook tied to a chair, cloth covering his mouth muffling as he yelled at yoongi to let him free. "jin, what the fuck did you do?"

instead of his hyung, jimin came running out of the back room and jumped onto him, wrapping his legs around yoongi's torso and arms wrapped around his neck.

they looked at each other with their blue speckled eyes for a moment before jimin captured his soulmates pink lips with his. the boy was suddenly embarrassed and moved his face towards yoongi's neck.

he continued to hold jimin against him though he was so confused, jin finally came out of the back room and laughed at how confused yoongi was. "i don't know how, but he told me he woke up this morning and he started remembering a lot of things."

as happy as yoongi wanted to be that jimin could finally remember him, firstly, he didn't know how long this would last, second he didn't know what caused it, and thirdly,

"that's funny, i've actually been forgetting a lot of stuff lately."

a/n
magic shop and wishes may or may not be connected with each other :')