二十七

"alright, kook. start talking." yoongi unties the cloth that covered jungkook's mouth. the boy sarcastically rolls his eyes and clears his throat staying absolutely quiet the whole time.

for safe measures, jin had cuffed jungkook's hands behind his back with a magnetic ones to neutralize his magic after seeing just how powerful the young boy truly is.

it made them question how much jungkook knew about spells and where he learned what he knew. there was just no way someone significantly younger than the two knew more about magic then they did. they owned a magic shop for god's sake!

yoongi grabbed a chair and dragged it over so it was right in front of jungkook who had his legs crossed. he stood beside it for a second and took a seat, "not talking hm?" he hummed, the boy in front of him merely smirks and shrugs.

the older boy nods, a smile paints his face as he leans back into his chair comfortably, "then let me make things interesting for you." he airs out a small laugh, "i know someone named kim taehyung, and i know where he is. wanna talk now?"

jungkook's once cocky aura starts to disperse when he hears the familiar name. his legs uncross and he looks into yoongi's eyes with his own widened ones. even he, who had so much power couldn't find his soulmate, so how could he possibly believe that these people had his destined love.

he stays quiet.

the older boy tilts his head to the side, making a sad face to mock the boy, "don't believe me?" yoongi who was getting excited at his success laughed again"why don't you see for yourself?"

he snapped his fingers making pale green smoke surround the room only making jungkook cough as yoongi just watched on in anticipation.

as the green smoke starts to disappear from the room, yoongi starts to see the figure of a boy standing behind jungkook. the younger boy looks highly unamused at yoongi's pathetic attempt at trying to get him to say anything about how to get jimin back to the way he was.

that was until he heard someone cough, he frantically turned around to see his soulmate still wearing the same clothes he had on the day he disappeared from the world. happiness struck the boy as he stares at his love.

jungkook tried to get up from his seat, but found it impossible for he was still tied down to the chair.

"taehyungie?" jimin calls out from the doorway and taehyung nearly starts to cry feeling so overwhelmed by getting to see someone again. "j-jiminie!" yoongi continues to watch jungkook struggle as taehyung and jimin hug and cry about not being able to see each other for so long.

"right, they can't hear or see us." the older boy leans forward, propping his elbow on his thigh to hold up his chin as he grimaced at jungkook.

jungkook turned back again to look at his soulmate for a few seconds before sighing out in defeat. "so, you ready to tell me about how to help my soulmate?" the younger boy turns back to face yoongi with a guilty expression dangerously scattered on his face.

"it's undoable." he finally breathes out, "i made it like that because i thought i've lost my taehyungie for ever." yoongi's smile disappears in nearly half a second as the younger boy in front of him continues, "that's obviously not the case. i'm sorry, but i really can't help you."

yoongi stands up and kicks over his chair out of pure anger, "fuck!" he yells out while tugging at his own hair. jungkook flinches back in surprise from the crashing sounds which the two boys behind him can't hear.

"c-can you please let me go?" jungkook stutters out. yoongi looks at him angrily ready to banish taehyung out of sight again, but he stopped himself. if he did that, he wouldn't be much better than the boy. he'd be doing something similar, if not the same exact thing.

as he calmed down, he leaned back against the counter behind him, one hand supporting him as he snaps with the other. in an instant, the cuffs and the strongly tied rope undid themselves, a loud clang echos throughout the room as the heavy magnetic cuffs hit the ground harshly.

taehyung flinches and looks to the side for the source of the sound when he sees his soulmate, if he wasn't crying before, he definitely was now. his breath hitched, his heart fluttered, and his eyes glows a rich red color along with jungkook's.

they look at each other in complete awe until jungkook finally breaks the silence, "hey, baby. i missed you so mu-..." not another word needed to be said before jungkook and taehyung were crying in each other's arms.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

jungkook smiles as he plays with the hand he had the opportunity to hold again, "look, i might not now how to reverse the spell, but don't loose hope." yoongi hadn't said a single word since he learned the unfortunate news regarding him and his soulmate. he fought so hard to hit the boy.

"i know i won't be much help, but i know someone who would." he smiles cheekily at jimin who stared back at him confusingly, "kim namjoon. he's the one who tought me everything i know. i wouldn't be surprised if he has a few more things up his sleeves."

"babe, do you hear that?" the blonde hugs yoongi from behind, popping his head on his soulmates shoulder to rest on him. "we have a shot at reversing this!"

yoongi suddenly frustrated again pushes jimin off of him with a scowl and faced him, "look kid, i don't appreciate you just going around calling me babe and hugging me. honestly, it's really fucking weird." the blonde stumbles onto the floor, looking up at yoongi with glossy eyes.

jungkook watches, now feeling a bunch of guilt as taehyung quietly asks why two soulmates were acting like that towards each other when it was known that soulmates only get along with each other. yoongi closes his eyes and shakes his head, when he opens them back up he was met with his teary soulmate.

"jimin, baby boy, i'm so sorry. i just... i couldn't remember for a second." he kneels down in front of the boy and brings him close into his chest, "please forgive me?" one of yoongi's hands holds the back of jimin's head to hold him closer, the blondes tears involuntarily hit the fabric of the older boy's shirt.

jimin smiles weakly as he hugged back yoongi who sighed a breath of relief as he refused to let go of the boy. jungkook and taehyung quickly slip out of the store hand in hand, leaving the pair embraced together on the floor. "jimin, where's jin?"

jimin hiccups from his own breath a few times, before being able to fully collect himself, "he went to go meet hoseok? i think."

"why?" yoongi asks back simply, still refusing to let go of the boy in his arms. maybe it was guilt that was running through him right now. seeing how he had caused his destined love to cry because of him made him feel like shit. he knew himself that he didn't mean to do it, but he still did it. that was one fact that wouldn't and couldn't change.

"jin thinks he knows something about an advanced amnesia spell and how to undo one."