十二

"why won't he stop crying?" the man groaned with a hint of annoyance in his voice, in jimin's defense, it wasn't really his fault for crying anyways, he had his reasons.

jin rubbed his temples furiously, "yoongi, you dumbass! you basically just kidnapped him. what were you even thinking?" the older boy asks in complete dismay.

"thought he was gonna bail again." he remarked looking at the still sobbing boy, "but i did us a favor!" yoongi tried to reason with jin again, "how is this doing us a favor?" honestly, he couldn't fathom how any of this was okay in yoongi's head.

"his friend? joonie?" "it's namjoon." the blonde interrupts, "i don't know, but he came down here, i had to use one of those stupid spells." yoongi rolled his eyes, but jimin's widened a few tears still pouring out.

"s-s-spells?" "so now you want to stop crying?" yoongi snarked at him, making him feel so small compared to the two other people in the room, he took a deep breath understanding that jimin was terrified right now, "yes, spells. if you must know, your friend didn't see us in the alley."

jimin wipes his salty tears with the sleeves of his uniform blazer, happy that his friend wasn't actually able to see him. it all made sense now.

seeing jimin, yoongi grabs a tissue box from the counter before crouching down and wiping the tears for him.

what ultimately caught yoongi off guard was when he was done, jimin hugged him tightly, although he just 'kidnapped' him. "d-do i know you from somewhere?" jimin sniffled again, "why-why do you seem so familiar?"

yoongi smiled as he ruffled jimin's blonde hair, "i don't think so bab-... jimin. must have been someone else."

"i'm sorry."

a/n
update 2/2 :')