十五

"yoongi-ah!" the small blonde grinned cheekily at the older boy who didn't even try to hold in his smile at this point. he loves everything about the younger boy so there was absolutely no point in trying to hide it.

the older strides over to the boy who was crouched down and currently petting a stray cat, "look how cute he is!" jimin's smile widens as the black cat purrs at the feeling of being pet, the boy observes the cat for a minute "not nearly as cute as you though." yoongi told him.

jimin bit his bottom lip to hold back an even bigger smile, but the slight blush on his cheeks were doing enough justice for yoongi anyways.

"come on, baby boy. we'll be late for school, you don't want to mess up that perfect attendance do you?" yoongi reminds the boy who gasps out looking at his watch that his boyfriend had gotten him.

jimin stands back up and starts running, not forgetting to take yoongi's hand in his, "why didn't you tell me that earlier?" the boy asks almost breathlessly as they continued running down the street, their school now in sight.

yoongi stopped to catch his breath, "you just looked so cute, i didn't have the heart to take you away from the cat." jimin pouted as he continued walking, "no cat is worth my attendance being messed up."

jimin turned back to look at his soulmate, noticing that he hadn't even taken a step yet. the blonde skipped over cutely and whispered into yoongi's ear, "except maybe for you, lil meow meow." he giggled placing a kiss on yoongi's right cheek.

before yoongi could process what had just happened, jimin was already running full speed towards their school.

he smiled to himself watching jimin get further and further away, "yah!" yoongi yelled, but he wasn't surprised when the blonde completely ignores him, "what's he doing to me?" he chuckled to himself as he finally started walking towards the school.

a/n
a little flashback :')