Chapter 51; Christmas Eve

Start from the beginning

"I have vertigo, Nothing too serious.."

"Well I'm sorry to hear that."

"Yeah, it's okay, How are you and John."

"Were great, were loving Alyssa."She looks at her and smiles

"I bet, I love my twins but sometimes I wish I just had 1 my first time..."

"Yeah, I understand that, so are you excited to be pregnant again?"

"Yes and no, I mean my symptoms are crazy, this pregnancy! I mean extreme, I have never had them like this..all the symptoms are through the roof, and I'm only 7 weeks along!"

"Okay, Spence calm down, I get how you feel, it will get better."

"How do you know! You don't! So stop trying to make it better!"

"Okay, sorry.."

I start to cry a little

"Melissa, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell..I am just so sick and tired of this! It isn't even funny anymore, it's annoying I am sick of being pregnant."

Melissa hugs her

"I know, I know, I'm sorry sis.."

"It's okay, It's not your fault."

she hugs her back

Her mom walks over

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah." I wipe away my tears "Were okay, I am just having mood swings..It isn't good."

"Awh honey it's okay, it will get better."

I was still crying and being emotional

"I don't think it will!"

my mom hugs me

"Yes it will, your just very emotional right now, your hormones are going crazy, you won't be like this soon."

"I hope not."

"You won't, now come on lets eat, okay?"

I nod and we all sit down and eat dinner I hate a ton I was so hungry.

"Wow someone was hungry." My dad said joking with me

I looked at him with a dirty look "Shut up, okay? I'm pregnant, thats what we do, eat! Do you have a problem with that?"

My mom looks at me "Spencer!"

Toby looks at me too "Spencer! I cannot believe you just said that to you dad!"

I look at Toby "Oh big deal! I hardly said anything bad, It's true! Isn't it? Maybe he shouldn't be making rude comments!"

"I didn't mean it rudely, I was joking with you, sorry." My dad says

"No you probably meant it seriously! I mean look at me I'm only 7 weeks and I'm already big! I know I eat a lot, I don't need you telling me!"

"I'm sorry, I really am." He says

"I don't think he meant it in a mean way Spence." Melissa buts in

"Whatever!" I say and stand up fast without pushing out my chair, but I was pushed in so far my stomach slammed on the table as I tried to stand up and I fall back down on my chair and hold my stomach and start crying because It really hurt.

The sound made Alyssa and Mason cry, Melissa held Alyssa, My mom held Mason

"Spencer!" Toby says and reaches over to me, I was sitting next to him "You okay?"

I nod and cry and hold my stomach "No, It hurt really really bad..."

Toby wrapped his arm around her "See, you shouldn't have been so rude to your dad, it bites you in the ass."

I look at him then my dad and bawl "I know, I'm sorry dad, I know you didn't mean it like that."

"It's okay, really, I'm sorry I made you upset." My dad says apologizing

"It's okay, I'm sorry too!"

"Is your stomach okay?" my mom asks concerned.

"Yeah, I think so.." I stop crying. "It really hurt though."

"I bet." My mom says "Yeah, it sounded like it." Melissa adds.

"I can take Mason from you." I tell my mom

"Okay." She hands him to me and I hold him and he stops crying

Dinner was basically over and me and Melissa and my mom started cleaning up.

I started walking funny, like I was going to fall and I was still holding Mason " Mom, can you hold him." I say handing him to her and she takes him "Are you okay?"

I shake my head no and hold on to the counter looking down

"Whats wrong?" Melissa asks

"I feel dizzy and light headed again." I say and slide down the side on the counter and sit on the floor with my head between my legs

"Spencer?" Melissa comes to me and so

does my mom

"Spencer? Do you need me to take you to the emergency room?" My mom asks

Toby hear and runs over "Spencer what happened?"

I look up and the room was spinning "I think i'm going to throw up."

Author Note: haha Cliff hanger! But I'll probably still update it either tonight, or tomorrow, what are you guys thinking? I know that probably wasn't the best chapter, but opps, I try. Lol comment what you think, and any story ideas, and baby ideas, and please vote, thanks again for reading(: