15. The Truth

Ella
ฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯ

To be honest, I wasn't suprised that my plan worked. It took alot of time to carefully excute each part, but mostly luck caused me to survive.

Now you might be thinking—I'm dead. Well let's just say, I faked my own death. The cause of this started a few years ago, my freshman year of high school.

-3 years ago-

"Excuse me" I shly say, squeezing by some uperclassman, one of them steps in my way and I look up at the intimidating figure.

"She looks innocent." the one blocking my way says, looking towards the two other boys.

"Not for long," one smirks, grabbing my wrists while the other covers my mouth with his hand. They pull me into a classroom, still holding onto me but only tighter.

They look over to the one that was blocking my way. He grins evily while reaching towards his belt.

He gets closer just enough for me to kick him in the gut, but he grabs my leg, stopping me and flipping me around onto my stomach. I bite the hand that's covering my mouth, and he reacted giving me an oppertunity to yell.

"Get away from me!" But they cover my mouth and spread my legs.

The classroom door slams open suddenly with a bang. "What the hell are you doing?!" a loud voice roared.

"Get the fuck away from the girl before I decide to rip your dicks off!" The voice continued, while another bang sounded, probably slamming the door shut.

"Dude, we are just having some fun." One guy said, only to be torn away from my body and another loud bang is heard.

"Having fun my ass, more like RAPE!" the voice tore another one from my body and the last guy lets go allowing me to jump up and run to the corner of the room.

The voice was a much taller, more intimidating guy, throwing punches at one of them. He throws another into an old school chalk board, cracking it.

Sinking to the ground, I pull up my knees to my chest, wrapping my arms around them as tears roll down my cheeks.

"You are bastards!" The voice said, throwing the last guy to the ground, "I dare you to touch her again!".

The voice walked over to me, leaving the three guys unconscious and bleeding, probably seriously injured.

He kneeled down infront of me, reaching a hand towards my face and wiping my tears. "Are you okay?" he whispers softly, taking a total turning from roaring. He seemed almost gentle.

"Not really," I sob. He moves closer, hugging me, offering some comfort. "I'm Logan, and I have no intention to hurt you." he smiled.

I look past him at the bodies. He follows my gaze, then looks me straight into my eyes, "They were trying to hurt you. I needed to protect you."

-
That was the day I met my lover, my best friend and my curse, Logan. From that day on, he protected me from harm.

Though he held a terrible secret, the thing that wrecked my being.

He was as an evil man that killed for sport and I was his target all along.

He was an assassin, and I was game.

But he won't win in the end.