8. Loss

Navoo
ฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯ

WARNING: Graphic depictions of violence.

"Where is he?" Her firey voice fought me and I stood in her way trying to avoid her from getting hurt.

"Don't do this Navoo... Just let me see him." I shake my head and so she punches me in the stomach then the jaw.  She sneaks past me and barges into the room that look on her eyes.

"Fuck!" I hear him yell and I rush into the room, watching her pick up a vase of flowers. I try to grab her but she throws the vase across the room, hitting the wall beside him.

"You lying, cheating mother fucker!" She screams, walking towards him and the woman he was just cheating on her with.

The woman covers herself but she was now forgotten by both of them. Fire burned in both of their eyes but her's were stronger, and if she blew up it would be worse then him.

"Maybe you shouldn't be such a bitch and try to control me all the time!" They were walking in circles around each other like wolves preparing for a fight.

"You controlled me! You're just pissed I wont be your sex toy," she hissed at him, lunging forward.

He suddenly pulled out a knife and stabbed her in the gut, but it didn't stop her from taking him to the ground. She pulled the kife out holding it to his throat, pressing it down just a tad.

"Don't think I won't hurt you," he seethed back and started pulling out his gun, only to hold it to her head.

It didn't affect her in the slightest. She just stared at him and I could tell they were reading each other's thoughts.

The woman he was cheating on her with slyly and quickly injected a syringe into her neck that was just lying on his table.

He pushed her off him and she fell limply onto the ground, her body paralized now. He now straddles her. He takes the knife and pulls up her shirt, carving words into her stomach. Then making dailies on her arm.

He picked her up, the blood staining his white shirt and he walks past me and up to the roof. A gun shot could be heard but my stomach churns at the words he carved.

'The demon won with the darkness I hide'

That was the time Ella Anderson lost in the game she always fought.

And it was his fault...