2. Personas

Drew
ฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯ

"Dude, are you okay?" my buddies asked me and like that I was snapped out of my thoughts.

"Uhh—yeah, just thinking." with a nod of assurance they went back to their conversation and I looked back at the girl across the cafeteria.

Her body was a sleek and effortless especially how she carried herself. I could tell she was a grade below me but she stepped in to help some nerd from my grade hang up signs.

"Whatch out!" She yelled as someone almost tripped over a cord and with her warning they just missed it.

She started walking direction making eye contact and smiling as she passed grabbing another roll of tape that was in a box near our table.

A crash came from the area she just was in and she whipped around seeing the ladder fall. "I'm okay!" A person yelled and picked up the ladder causing a little giggle to escape her mouth.

She looked up at me "Seems like I'm not getting a break yet," shaking her head, a smile never leaving her lips.

"Yeah, seems like it." I chuckle back and was about to start to say my name but she beat me to it "Drew Weston, I know you played great last night but just a suggestion—hold your elbow up higher, it makes you throw further... I'm Ella Anderson."

I nodded, stunned at what she just said, as those were the exact same words my trainer used. Ella ran off to help before another mess happened that would injure someone.

Ella Anderson was mesmerizing.