Chapter 3

You knock on the door of Dr Hannibal Lecter's office.

'One moment,' calls a deep, sexy voice with an exotic accent. You wait until the door opens, and he appears. He is a tall man, broad in the shoulders and narrow in the hips, lithe yet powerfully built. He wears a blue tartan suit, an orange shirt, and a flowered tie—an outfit that should be tasteless, and yet isn't. His hair is carefully combed back. But what you notice most of all, what you can't look away from, is his face. His high, sculpted cheekbones, his intense brown eyes, and his mouth. 

His mouth is quite frankly a work of genius.

'Dr Lecter?' you stammer, overcome with a wave of desire that you really weren't expecting at all.

He smiles. 'You have the advantage of me. Please, come in.'

You introduce yourself and he indicates a chair for you to sit in. It's fine leather, soft and instantly warming to your skin. Hannibal sits across from you and regards you with evident interest.

'I have heard of you,' he says. 'I did not expect to see you. What can I do for you?'

If you say, 'Actually I was hoping that you would cook me dinner,' go to Chapter 4.

If you say, 'DUDE YOU ARE TOTALLY THE CHESAPEAKE RIPPER, I HAVE COME TO ARREST YOUR ASS!', go to Chapter 5.