Chapter 36: THE END

🎶concrete jungle where dreams are made of, there's nothing you can't do...🎶

Chapter 36

(LOUIS' POV) it was totally clear. Harry's crazy about Brooke. I don't know how he even survived that hour...he probably cheated. Oh well, love is love. As soon as the door swung open and Brooke came out, Harry pulled her into a kiss. It was clear how badly he loved her, just by the way he looked at her showed undying love. It was the strongest relationship I'd ever seen, but it had only been going on a few days. Brooke was the same-she looked at Harry with so much love...it was amazing. They just stood there, kissing. I smiled and pulled an annoyed face. I snapped a picture and swiftly uploaded it to twitter with the caption: "SERIOUSLY? Hurry up and get married already." I smiled tucking my phone away while groaning loudly to attract their attention. Separating suddenly as they became aware of my presence, they both blushed pinkish/red. "Get a room!" I shrieked. Harry frowned, saying semi-angrily, "We had one, but Zayn made me not kiss her or anything. Worst. Thing. Ever. No joke." his expression was dead serious, but I still suspected he cheated. Harry could never stay away from Brooke that long if she was anywhere near him. I laughed as I followed them down the stairs to where me and the rest of the lads had been doing a twitcam. "Hi guys!" Harry waved, "This is my girlfriend Brooke, sorry I haven't introduced her. Isn't she beautiful!" he said, making Brooke blush. "Awww aren't they perfect!" Niall cooed, making Harry blush and elbow him. "Shut up and eat or something." he muttered, making us all crack up laughing.

💗THE END💗 next up...🍀💚NIALLER FANFIC!💚🍀

Thanks for reading everyone! Vote and comment?