Chapter 33: umm, hi Louis.

🎶I wont give up on us, even if the skies get rough...🎶

Chapter 33

(HARRY'S POV)

*the next day* ~ring ring~ ~ring ring~ ~ring ri-"hello?" finally, Brooke picked up her phone. "Feeling better?" I quizzed. "Yeah" she responded cheerily. I grinned before continuing, "Great! Come over to my place today, I'm having the rest of the lads over, from my band ya know?" I heard her giggle...oh god, her giggles will be the death of me. "Sure, Haz. I can't wait to see you." she said, and I could just tell she was smiling. It's the best feeling in the world to know I was the one that had caused that smile. "Right...I'll see you soon then love. 12:00?" I asked, and she instantly agreed. I stared at the clock, waiting impatiently for the hours to pass. At 11:57 exactly, the doorbell rang. I sprinted to the door and opened it. Standing before me was the lads, so I let them in quickly. "I'm bringing My girl, Brooke over. She's quite nice." I explained. "We met her, dumbo." Niall told me, laughing as he made a beeline for my fridge. "Yeah...she's amazing Haz. Im jealous, cuz if you hadent gotten her id have tried." Zayn said with a chuckle. I grinned, understanding how perfect Brooke was. Everyone loved her. *ding dong* "SHE'S HERE!" Louis shouted, flinging open the door and wrapping Brooke in a hug. "umm, hi Louis." Brooke giggled. "Hello my dearest Brooke, darling!" Louis exclaimed, making everyone crack into laughter, including Brooke. After hugging everyone, she turned to me. I opened my arms for a hug, but she surprised me by placing her hand on my cheek and softly pressing her lips to mine. She pulled away much to soon, leaving a lingering kiss that made me want even more. "Awww adorbs!" Liam cooed, and I shot him a look as Brooke blushed. "Match made in Heaven! Only joking, we're not in heaven so it's a match made on earth. Heh heh." Louis rambled. I rolled my eyes as everyone laughed. Brooke fit right in...this was going to be an awesome day.