Chapter 18: the boys

🎶Baby let me love you now...there's so many ways ta love ya🎶

CHAPTER 18

(BROOKES POV)

a boy with red pants burst through the door, yelling something totally random. "Louis? What the hell are you doing here?" Harry exclaimed in shock, as 3 Other boys followed the one with red pants. "Visiting you, silly!" the one called Louis said. Harry sighed and rolled his eyes. "Lou, I'm visiting my family. It's only a week, why r you guys here?" This time Louis rolled his eyes, exclaiming as if it was obvious, "WE MISS YOU! Plus we're having a concert here. And you have to come perform, cuz management said so." Harry groaned. One of the other boys, one with black hair, smiled and winked at me. "And who is this lovely lady?" Harry immediately slid his arm around my waist protectively, before realizing what he was doing and quickly pulling away. I guess with good reason. He wasn't my boyfriend...so... "She's...a very, very good friend, Zayn." he stuttered. I looked over at him and smiled, as he continued, "One that I'm taking on a date tonight." Zayns smile widened. "Very pleased to meet you. I'm guessing you must be Brooke." I gasped softly. "Whoa...how do u know that?" I questioned. Zayn shot a swift look toward Harry, whispering loudly, "Whenever I text him, he won't shut up about you. Like ever. It's pretty annoying, actually." I looked over at Harry, who was blushing bright red. I giggled and kissed his cheek. "Nice to know." I said, causing him to blush even more and cast his gaze to the floor. "C'mon, introductions!!!" Louis yelled, and we began the not-so-formal introductions, led by Louis. \\feedback? Leave a comment, I love reading them!!! 😊❤"