Chapter 14: Date Night

🎶I'm gonna give all my secrets away...this time, don't need another perfect lie...🎶

CHAPTER 14

(HARRY'S POV) the day was almost over...it was like 5:00. Despite spending mostly the entire day with my family, my mind kept drifting away to Brooke. I decided to make a move. Pulling out my phone I called her, more nervous than excited. What of she said no? "Hello?" her voice asked. She had picked up. "Oh, erm, hello. Why are you calling?" I questioned nervously. She laughed, causing me to relax. Her laugh was...contagious. "You called me, idiot!" She informed me, and I swear she was probably smirking. "Whatever. I need to ask you an important question." I said, gathering up my courage. She had to say yes, she just had to. "Fire away, Harry." she said, and I heard the smile in her voice. "Would you...Er....like tah...umm...go on a date with me tonight?" the line was silent, so I continued, my heart racing, "You don't have to...uh...it's only a suggestion I mean if you don't want to..." she cut me off saying swiftly, "'course I want to. It'll be fun! So, I'll see you tonight?" my heart leapt at her words. She said yes! I grinned, probably looking like a crazy, insanely happy idiot. "7:00, if that's alright?" I recommended, and she agreed. This would be the best night ever, I was going to make sure of it. (BROOKE'S POV) *ding dong* the doorbell rang, causing me to jolt up from the Couch. My older brother, Peter, smirked at me. "What, got yourself a hot date?" he teased. Putting him in his place I smirked back, announcing, "Yes, in fact I do." seeing his surprised expression I rolled my eyes. "What? I'm really not that repulsive. I can get I date if I want." he shrugged and went back to his video game. Call of duty, black ops. May I just say, Im the best at that game. Anyhow, I ran to the door and swiftly opened it. There he was, looking totally perfect. "Hi." he said smiling, taking my hand. I could just tell...this would be the best night ever.