Chapter 3: Love at first sight?

🎶I just need somebody to love...I, I don't need to much, just somebody to Love🎶

CHAPTER 3

(HARRY'S POV)

I have never, ever believed in love at first sight. That was Zayns type of thing. But with Brooke...its different. When she touched my hand for that tiny millisecond, I got chills all over. Gemma turned on me as soon as the bakery doors closed behind us.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME HAZ?" she cried. I tried to act innocent,

"What?" i asked. she shot me 'the look'

"C'mon Haz, you know what I mean. You have literally thousands of girls screaming to marry you, and you crush on my best friend. Really Haz?" she was shouting at me, but she sounded amused and a smile was tugging at the edge of her lips.

"uh...basically, yeah." I said, deciding to come clean and say it straightforward. "She's really fit." I explained at her raised eyebrows.

"Seriously Haz. I know you don't just like girls because theyre fit."

I sighed. "You caught me, ok? She pretty, funny, and has an explosive personality that you can see immediately." Gemmas eyes were wide, and she looked impressed. "And you just met her! Impressive." she admitted.

"Thank you." I said.

"but I'm warning you, you better not pull out those pick up lines of your in front of me. I don't want my best friend gushing to me about her amazing boyfriend who happens to be my brother." she moaned. I blushed and rolled my eyes.

"yeah right. I like her, yeah. But not like that..." I tried to deny, but it was no use. Gemma only snorted disbelievingly. I should've just denied it in the first place. Sh*t.

"By the way, she's coming over for a sleepover tonight." she added as an afterthought. My stomach started to twist in knots.

"She's...she's coming? Tonight?" I spluttered. Gemma nodded.

"Yes. And your cooking dinner for us." she decided.

"Fine." I moaned. "but only because your extremely fit friend is coming over." I said, deciding that since Gemma already knew, I might as well just come completely clean. Gemma rolled her eyes, smirking as she remained silent, walking home.