Chapter 19: Shes a Keeper

🎶If I lay here...If I just lay here. would you lay with me and just forget the world🎶

CHAPTER 19

(HARRY'S POV) Brooke laughed as Louis began introducing us. "That's Niall." he said, pointing to Niall, "He's the only blonde in the band, and without at least 70 meals a day he passes out cold." Niall shot Louis a look, but Louis ignored him. "This is Liam. He's our daddy and he hates spoons. With all of his gigantazoid heart." Louis continued. Liam smiled and shook my hand kindly. "this is Zayn, the king of hairspray. He has more hair products than several girls I know. He also possesses a love of Tattoos. He has a jellyfish tattooed on his a$$...OUCH!" he shouted as Zayn punched him on the shoulder. Louis sighed as Zayn gave him a death glare. "ok ok, that was a lie." Louis confessed. "Zayn doesn't have a jellyfish tattoo." zayn smiled and nodded at me, satisfied with Louis' confession. "And there's Harry, but you already know him." Louis continued, winking at Harry. "And finally...ME, LOUIS TOMLINSON! The swagmasta from DONCASTA! I am a fashion icon, I hate carrots because the joke isn't funny anymore, and my best friend Kevin is with other pigeons now...." Brooke's expression was pure confusion...She wasn't a big fan of us, so I guess the inside jokes weren't making any sense to her. "Sorry love." I apologized. Brooke shook her head, "It's ok. Louis, your extremely strange." Zayn rolled his eyes. "Thank you, queen obvious." He said. I was about to reprimand Zayn for being rude, but Brooke burst into laughter. Zayn looked surprised, but started to laugh along. Brooke's laugh...it's contagious. "You guys are awesome." Brooke stated, and Liam smiled. "She's a keeper" she whispered to me, as Niall and Brooke struck up a conversation about cereal. I smiled and nodded, whispering back, "I know."