Chapter 6: horror movies suck. :p

🎶I'm gonna pick up the pieces, and build a Lego house. If things go wrong we can break it down.🎶

CHAPTER 6

(BROOKE'S POV)

"HARRY HOW DO YOU WORK THE TELEVISION?" Gemma yelled, fiddling with various knobs and buttons on the television. Harry emerged from the other room, pushing a simple button on the television which turned it on immediately. I snickered at the simplicity Gemma had overlooked, earning myself an evil glare from Her. Harry laughed as he saw gemma glaring at me, reaching up and pulling a video from a shelf. "Since I turned on the TV, I think I should choose the movie." he announced, and without showing us he slid the DVD into the DVD player. "Sh*t." I cursed as the movie title appeared on the screen. It was a f*cking horror movie. I gripped the edges of the cushion, closing my eyes Tight to block out the horrific scenes on the TV screen. Eventually, I peeked through my fingers just to see a spooky face leering at me from the TV. I let out an unattractive squeal before burying my face into Harrys shirt. He seemed surprised, but quickly adjusted and began to rub my back comfortingly. "Im sorry..." I apologized, blushing. "It's fine," Harry reassured me, smiling a dazzling smile. "In fact," he added, "I wouldn't mind if you did it again." my eyes widened a little And I froze. Was he flirting with me? He gave me another wink which I promptly returned, causing him to be the one to freeze. I smiled before reaching across Gemma and pressing the same button Harry had used, turning the TV off. "Hey! Brooke! I'm not done with the movie! It's not even ovverrrrr!" Gemma complained. I rolled my eyes. I tend to do that a lot. "Whatever." I retorted, "And plus thanks to that movie, I just totally embarrassed myself." Harry grinned at me. "It wasn't embarrassing, love. It was actually quite cute." I felt my heart do a little jump, but I ignored it. Harry had tons of girls pretty much falling at his feet. He wouldn't flirt with me...it's my imagination.