Reighlynn's POV

Reighlynn's POV

" Reighlynn!" I heard somebody scream at the top of there lungs as soon as I opened the door. Some girl was sprinting to get to me. I have absolutely no clue who she is.

" Do I know you?" She stopped and stared at me. She was giving me and are you kidding? look.

" Are you seriously asking me that?" Okay, so my evaluation was correct. She asked in a tone that sounded like it was against the law not to know her or something.

" Um. Yeah. I don't know who you are." She gave me another awkward look, then covered it up with a smile.

" I am Ashley." Ashley, Ashley, where the heck have I heard that name from before. I know what you are thinking. There are alot of Ashley's in the world. Yeah, but well.. Okay so maybe I can't back up why it sounds familiar, but it does.

" Um.. Okay. Can I help you Ashley?" She obviously already knew my name since she was screaming it across the hall.

" Yeah. Actually you can." Is this girl stupid or something? I gave her a questioning look to tell her I was listening. " Oh. right." She scratched the back of her head nervously, then the confident smile came back. " I was going to tell you that we are going to the mall tonight." She turned around and pointed to her 'crew' that was behind her. Hmm.. Hadn't even noticed them. " Anyways. Wanna come?" Weird?

[*]

" That name sounds familiar." I am glad Alexa thinks so too. I thought I was the only one.

" Right? Anyways, She asked me to go to the mall with her tonight." She looked a little shocked.

" Why? And I know who that is now!" While looking at her funny I saw Alison from the corner of my eye. " The head cheerleader!" Alexa shouted in a duh tone.

" Hey guys." Allison sat down beside me. I was getting ready to tell her about Ashley but she started jabbering about something else. Like always.

[*]

I am walking out of the parking lot and I see Ashley and her friends. I told her that I would go with her, but.. I think I am having second thought. All they do is gossip and talk about boys. I don't need gossip or boy talk. I already have a boyfriend. Speaking of boyfriend, I don't know where he is. I decided to call him since he wasn't at school before I go over to Ashley.

" Hello?" He sounded like I just woke him up. I decided since he probably was still half asleep and he didn't check the Caller I.D. that I would mess with him.

" Hello there, Sexy."

" Who the heck is this?"

I made my voice darker and lower and said, " I am watching you. Get out of bed!"

" Oh my......." That's all I heard when he dropped the phone. I was glad that I was right, and that he wasn't on the couch or something. I heard him pick the phone back up.

" Very funny Reighlynn."

" Oh my.. I wish I could have seen your face." I laughed a little more and then said, " So, Why weren't you at school today?"

" Well you know.." Oh such a good reason. I cut him off before he could say anything else.

" You skipped huh?' It was quite obvious.

" Hey! I needed my beauty sleep okay?" Oh okay.. Sure.

" Okay.. Sure. Anyways. I will talk to you tonight. I am going to the mall with Ashley. I will explain later. Bye." I hung up before he had the chance to say anything else.