Alexa's POV

Alexa's POV

I was at my locker when I saw this really pretty girl with strawberry blonde hair that I had never seen before. She came up to me and asked if I would show her the office. On our way to the office I asked if she was new here. She said "Yeah this is my first day." After we got her schedule I said "My name is Alexa Heights and I hear your names Allison. Such a pretty name." "Thank you I like your name to now lets see if we have any classes together." We had 1, 3, 4, lunch, and last hour together.

At the beginning of first hour I saw another girl with the biggest smile on her face that I had ever seen. I went up to her and said "Are you new here?" She said "Yes today is my first day I just moved here." "Come sit by us!" "Are you sure?" "Yeah come on there's another new girl over there with me today's her first day too." She got up and we walked over to our seats and she introduced herself. She said "Hi my names Reighlynn Tyler I moved here three days ago from Kentucky. This is such a big school compared to my old school!"

After class I was walking to my locker when I bumped into somebody. "Oh I'm so sorry!" Then I looked up and said "Oh wait no I'm not!" "Oh hey Lex," said Louis. You see me and Louis have been best friends since we were in second grade. We also lived right next door to each other. "Where are you going?" Louis asked. "Um I have English." "Oh I do too." "Cool, do you want to walk to class together?" "Sure." When we got to class we sat side by side in some desks.

At lunch I sat by Reighlynn, Allison, Louis, Alex, Matt, Molly, and Cassie. I also noticed that William was sitting really close Allison and he looked like he liked her a lot. During lunch Louis asked if I wanted to ride home with him after school.

When the bell rang after last hour I walked to my locker and Louis was waiting at my locker. "Hey Louis." "Hey." "Just let me put my books up and we can go." "Ok." After his mom dropped us off I went inside my house and all I could here was my brothers yelling at a video game and my mom yelling at them to stop yelling. "I'm home!" I yell. "Honey come in the kitchen!" my mom yelled. "Hey mom." "Hey sweetie how was your first day?" "Um good. I met these two really nice girls." "Well that's good." "Well I'm going to my room. Call me when dinners ready." "Ok honey."

After today I knew that Reighlynn and Allison would be really great friends of mine. Turns out that I was right!! They are now like sisters to me. So we'll see how good of friends we really are.

Authors Note:

Finally got the chapter done!!!! Sorry for the long wait. Wattpad wasn't working and I had writers block and Ive been really busy. But its finally done so yay!!! :) thanks for reading. -Maddie <3