Alexa's POV

Alexa's POV

Right now we're at the beach sitting in the sand and Rei said, "Thanks for bringing me today guy's. It was really fun."  Then we all responded with no problems' and your welcomes'.  "Alright well I'm ready to go. What about you guys?" I said.  After we all got our stuff together we walked to Cam's car and got in. But since there's only five seats and six people I sat on Louis's lap. First we dropped off Allie and Will at Will's house. Then Cam dropped me and Louis off at our houses. You since we live right beside each other. Yeah so me an Louis got out of the car and we went to my house. When we got in my house we went to my room upstairs.  I walked up to my dresser and opened one of the drawers.  "Do you want some clothes to change into?" I asked Lou.  "Sure," he said plopping down on my bed. And I probably know what your thinking why would you be offering him clothes.... Well Louis has a drawer of clothes for when he's at my house and the same for when I'm at his. So I get out a t-shirt and a pair of boxers and sweatpants out and toss them to him.  "Thanks. I'm gonna go change."  And with that he walks to the bathroom down the hall. I get some sweatpants and a pair of underwear and a sports bra from my drawers then go in my closet and get a tank-top and change in there.

When I walk out I see that Louis is already changed and laying on my bed with his arms behind his head and his eyes are closed. So I tiptoe over to the bed and jump on top of him.  "So what do you want to do?" I asked.  "This," he said. And before I could ask what he was talking about he leaned forward and kissed me. It took me a minute to realize what was going on then I kissed him back. While I was kissing him I realized how soft his lips actually were. After a minute or two I pulled back Lou looked up at me and asked, "Alexa will you please be my girlfriend?"  "Yes!" I yelled and leaned down and kissed him. After a couple of minutes he pulled back and said, "Good now go make me some food!"  Then we both started cracking up laughing. I got up and grabbed his hand and pulled him with me down to the kitchen to get food.

Twenty minutes later we didn't have any food. Well let me reput that we didn't eat any food. Instead of eating it we were wearing it.  "Lou, my mom is gonna be so mad. We have to clean this up A.S.A.P!!"  I yelled running around trying to clean stuff up. Then we heard the front door open and close. We both looked at each other with the 'we are so dead' look.  "Uh oh," Louis muttered looking down. Then I heard my mom hanging her keys up then she called my name walking in to the kitchen.  "Oh there you are," she said trailing off looking at me and Lou taking in our appearances. Then she started looking around the kitchen seeing the food everywhere. And when I say everywhere I mean everywhere. There was food on the counters, fridge, stove, us, it was everywhere.  My mom then looked back at us and yelled, "What the heck were you doing?!"  "Um making spaghetti and garlic bread," I said giving her that look when your trying to act all innocent. "You see me and Lou here," I said pointing to Lou then he did a slight wave, " were trying to make some spaghetti cause we were hungry. But then this um... spider! Yeah I saw a spider and I screamed and accidentally knocked over the sauce which spilled on the floor and when Lou was walking over to see what was wrong he um slipped on the sauce and knocked over the box of noodles on his way down. Which scared me again and I accidentally touched the pot of boiling water which made me jump and I slipped on the sauce too and while I was falling Lou was trying to get back up and he was holding onto the pan of garlic bread that was on the counter and he didn't realize it was the pan not the counter so he fell back down taking the pan with him but the garlic bread flew off the pan and hit the fridge. And the pan hit me while I was slipping so I landed on top of Lou. And he got sauce all over me cause he had it on his shirt. Then when we were getting up I saw the spider again but then it got away so I was freaking out cause we couldn't find it and Lou was looking for it and he found it so he used the box from the noodles and tried to hit it but he missed and hit the other jar of sauce so it fell over and sauce went flying everywhere and it got in our eyes and hair and then we finally found the spider and I killed it with... with... um... the sauce spoon which still had sauce on it so it got everywhere too," I said giving my mom a not very convincing smile.  "You know what I don't even want to know the real reason just clean it up," and with that she walked out of the kitchen. Then Lou turned to me and said, "Wow that was wow."  "I think I came up with an amazing story," I said pouting.  "No you did it's just how did you come up with that so quickly?" he said giving me a hug and a quick peck on the lips.  "Cause I'm awesome!" I said jumping up onto the counter to sit down. "Yes you are," he said walking over to me and standing in between my legs. I smiled and kissed him for a minute then said, "Alright lets get cleaning."