Alexa's POV

Alexa's POV

    Right now Im at the hospital because some chick made Allie hit her head on a locker!! I mean come on who does that?! Anyways so now Allie has a concussion. But its just a mild one so it will go away in a couple of days. After Allie is released me and Reighlynn are going to Allie's to stay the night with her. First we went and got her some choclates and a balloon and brought the card Will got her.  "Thanks so much guys! You didn't have to do this. You guys are the best!"  "No problem. Oh and the card is from William. He gave it to us before he left the hospital,"Reighlynn said.  "Come on open it up!" I yelled, "Aww! Tha'ts so cute. Are you guys dating?"  "No! We are not dating!" Aliie yelled.  Then Reighlynn screamed, "But me and Camden are!" So then she told us the whole story of him asking her out on a date.

    Its Saturday and were getting ready to go over to Will's house. Yeah I know your probably thinking why are we getting ready so early since its only 4 and were not going till 7 but were girls so we had to look pretty. Right now I'm fixing Allison's hair and Reighlynn's doing her makeup.  "Allie I love your hair!" I exclaimed.  "Um thanks. But yours is a lot better than mine."  "Thanks but I have to disagree."  So after we all did each others hair and makeup we were all going through my clothes.  "Dang Lex do you own the whole mall!" Allie yelled.  "No! I just have a small shopping addiction." I sighed.  "Yeah sure," Reighlynn whispered.  "Hey I heard that and if you guys want to keep griping you can just wear your own clothes," I teased.  "No!" they both yelled.  "That's what I thought."

    We're all dressed now. I'm wearing some high waisted jean shorts with a blue striped shirt tucked in with some sneakers. Allie is wearing some light jean shorts with a pink and grey flowy tanktop with some grey sparkly sandals. Reighlynn is wearing some jean shorts too and an off the shoulder purple top with some black ballet flats. We all also have a necklace and bracelets on.

    We just got to Will's house and all the guys are already there.  "So Will. What are we gonna do?" I asked.  "Um I figured we could watch a couple of movies or play some games. So what do you guys want to do?"  "We could let the girls choose," Louis suggested.  "Sounds good with me," Camden said.  "Um... ok so girls what do you want to watch?" Reighlynn questioned.  "Where are your movies?" Allison asked.  "This way," Will said. He led us to another living room where there were like 4 shelves full of movies.  "Wow! That is a wide variety." I laughed.  "Yeah we're big movie people in my family," Will replied shyly.  "Well I guess we better start looking," Louis said.

    After looking for a good 20 minutes we decided on Batman: The Dark Night and The Vow.  "I'll go make popcorn," Will said.  "Do you want any help?" Allie asked.  "Sure," Will smiled.  While they went off to make popcorn Louis came up to me and said,"You look really pretty."  "Thanks. I like your shirt."  "So are Allie and Will going out?"  "Um I'm not for sure. I know Will likes her and I'm pretty sure she likes him too. But I dont think they are. Yet," I laughed.  "Oh."  "Yeah. So do you have a girlfriend or someone you like?"  "Um... kind of," he blushed.  "Who?" I asked.  "Um.... just someone."  But just as I was about to say something Allie and Will walked back in yelling popcorns done. Louis sighed in relief. I looked at him and gave him a look that says 'this conversation is not over'.  "Ok so we made three bags so we'll have to share. Is that ok?" Allie asked.  There was a mixture of yeahs' and sures' that circled the room. 

    We just started The Vow and now me and Louis are on the sofa my head is laying on his lap. Reighlynn is leaning up against Cam and his arm is wrapped around her. Allie is sitting sideways with her feet in Will's lap. About 20 minutes later I could feel myself falling asleep. What I thought was only 10 minutes later was actually longer because the movie was already over. When I woke up I looked around and saw that everybody else was asleep. "Hey," I heard somebody say.  "Ahh!" I jumped out of my seat.  "Hey it's just me," Louis said.  "Oh. You scared the poop out of me!" I said laying back down.  "Sorry."  "It's ok. I thought you were asleep."  "Nope," Louis smiled.  "How long was I asleep?"  "Um.. about an hour and 10 minutes," he said looking at his watch.  "Oh. Why didn't you wake me up?"  "You looked happy," he blushed. Wow that's the second time I've ever seen him blush and its all in one day!  "Oh. Well thank you but you still could have woke me up."  "I know."  "So how long has everyone else been asleep?"   "About 30 minutes."   "Oh."  Then I rembered something.  "So.." I said suspiciously.  "What?"   "Who do you like?"   "Um..."   "Oh come on just tell me!"   "I can't."   "What? Why?"   "Because," he turned away.  "Hey," I said grabbing his face, " I'm sorry you don't have to tell me if you dont want to."   "It's not that."   "Then whats wrong?"   "The girl I like, I don't know if she feels the same way. And I don't want to mess up our friendship."   "Oh, well I think that if she really means that much to you that you should tell her how you feel."   "But what if she doesn't feel the same way, and then it gets awkward and then our friendship is gone?" he sighs.  "Well I don't know, it's your choice. But if it doesn't work out I'll always be there for you."   "Thanks Lex," he says giving me a hug.  "That's what I'm here for," I smile. "Should we wake them up?"   "I guess," he says.

    An hour later Allie, me, and Reighlynn were all at Reighlynn's house.  "So Allie what did you and Will do in the kitchen?" Reighlynn winked.  "Talked." Allie said, odviously not catching on.  "About?" I quesioned.  "Um he asked me if I liked him," she said getting quieter.  "What?!" Reighlynn yelled making me and Allie jump.  "Sorry," she wispered giving us an apologetic smile.  "It's ok. But what did you say Allie?"   "I said that I did. And then he said that he liked me too!" she yelled.  "Ahh!!" we all screamed jumping up and down.  "Ok so enough about me what about you Lex?"   "Me?"   "You are the only Lex here aren't you?" she asked sarcastically.  "Yes but what about me?"   "You know what I mean! Did anything happen with Louis?! I swear sometimes I don't get how you male sraight A's"   "Oh, no not really," I sighed.  "Well what did happen then?"   "Um well I woke up and....." Then I told them all that happened.  "He was totally talking about you!" Allie yelled.  "No he wasn't! There's no way!"   "What ever you say," Reighlynn whispered.  "Alright enough about boys. It's already 12:30! Let's go to sleep."

    After we all got our pajamas on we got in bed. "Night Lex, Night Reigh."  "Night Allie, Nigh Lex."  "Night Reigh, Night Allie."   But I couldn't quite fall asleep cause now I was thinking about if what they said was true. I looked at the clock and it was already 1:30. Finally after another 30 minutes I finally fell asleep.

Author's Note

    Ok so I finally got my chappie done!!! I tried to make it long!!! But anyways everyone Happy Reading!!! And remember Keep Calm And Eat Carrotts!!! ;)   But seriously have an awesome night! Or day I guess cause hopefully we got more than just some U.S readers!! :)  Love ALL of you!!! And dont forget to vote and comment!!!  :))))                                                        

                                                          <3-Maddie :)