Reighlynn's POV

Authors note: I am sorry for putting an authors note at the beginning but I just wanted to let everyone know that Reighlynn's and Camden's date was suppose to be next Saturday. And hopefully it will be in this chapter(: Enjoy!  -Courtney(:

Reighlynn's POV

   Everybody had left the mall except me and Allison. Alexa and Louis left to go to Alexa's house since they live right beside each other and they are "best friends". I think it's more than that but they say they are just friends. Camden's sister came to pick him even though she is only 15. He is really demanding.

   Ally and I were just lingering  around until I looked in a boutique and saw something that I really wanted. It was a strapless white sundress with a built in lace belt. I hit Ally really hard on the shoulder really hard. All I heard was... " Oww... what was that for.." and then an, " Ahh.." as soon as her gaze went to the dress.

   " Wow. Reighlynn, that is beautiful. That would look amazing with your dark hair and your blue eyes." Ally said gawking.

   " You really think so? Well I can't afford it anyway's so lets just go before I fall even more in love." I felt a little disappointed.

   I called my mom about 20 minutes later to come pick us up from the mall. Ally just decided to stay another night. We stayed up and watched The Woman in Black. Just about the freakiest movie I have ever saw.

   The school week passed quickly and before I knew it, it was Saturday. I was really excited about my date with Camden. I have never been on a date before. I mean yeah I have had boyfriends but it was nothing serious. Just walking together at school. That's it. Nothing more. No hand holding, no kissing. Anyways I went down to the door as it rang and saw Ally and Lex standing there. They were coming over to help me get ready.

   " Hey Reighlynn, we brought you something." They both chirped as Ally pulled out a bag from behind her back. " We both chipped in to get you this for your date tonight. We know you'll love it."

   I opened the bag and gasped as I saw the dress from the boutique. " Guys this was like 50 dollars. I can't accept this."

   " Oh yes you can and you will. This is your first date present. You would do it for us and you know you would." Lex commented.

   " Okay yeah I would. Thanks so much guys. I'll just go put it on." I went up the stairs to my bedroom and slipped the dress on. Not long after, both of the girls burst through the door and did my hair and make-up. 

   "So, where are you guys going?" questioned Lex. " I mean it's Long Beach! It must be something fun."

   "I don't know yet. He said it was a surprise and to wear something dressy but not to fancy. I haven't really explored the area yet except for the mall." I answered. 

   We were now done with my make-up and hair. I straightened my hair and put a white flower that matched my dress in. I didn't have alot of make-up on. Just gold eye shadow and mascara. The doorbell rang and that was when I got butterflies in the pit of my stomach. I went down to the door and opened it slowly. I could hear the girls making small talk about how the date was going to go. When I saw his face my jaw dropped. He looked as handsome as ever. He was wearing dark wash jeans and a blue Hollister polo. The blue in his shirt made his eyes look even brighter.

   "Hey, you look really good." I managed to keep my voice steady and not show how nervous I was.

   " Thanks, but you should look at yourself. You look very beautiful." This comment made my cheeks turn a deep red color. Kinda like the color of a tomato. I heard him chuckle slightly and then he looped his arm through mine and walked me to the car. At that moment I really wished I could drive because his mom had to drive us. He sat in the back on the right and I sat in the middle right next to him.