Allison's POV

Allison's POV...

My mom had just dropped me off at my fifth day at school. I walk into school and the first people i see are William and Camden. Camden was talking to Reighlynn and Alexa. William put a huge smile on his face when he saw me. He walked over and put his arm around me in a friendly way and said, "Do you want to walk to class together?"

"Sure, just let me go to my locker first."

"Okay i have to go to my locker to." We walked to our lockers and his is only a few down from mine so we got our stuff and walked to English and he asked, "Do you mind if i sit by you today?

"No, you can sit here that's fine." First hour went by really fast and by the time i knew it, it was second hour now. I have second hour with William too so we went to our lockers and got our stuff and walked to class.

We sat down in second hour class and Reighlynn, Alexa and Camden walked in and Camden had his arm around and i couldn't help but notice the look he was giving Reighlynn. He was so totally in love with her.

Camden walked up to William and done some kind of weird handshake and I said, "I didn't know you guys were friends." "Me and Camden have been best buds since second grade!" "How come you guys didn't sit by each other at lunch yesterday?" "We were in a man fight but now its all good."

Mr.Wattson walked in and said "Okay class please take your seats now." We all sat down and Alexa was beside me and William was on the other side and Camden and Reighlynn were in front of us. Camden was writing stuff down on a paper and giving it to her and she would start laughing. Alexa leaned over to me and whispered, "They are so cute together!" Then we both got a text message from her at the same time that said, "He is a keeper!!!:)" Me and Alexa both looked at each other and rolled our eyes.

I replied "He is such a keeper!(:" and then William starts making stupid noises and I look at him and say "What the heck are you doing?" and he said "I hate this class! BLAH BLAH BLAH!!" "Oh my gosh! Shut-up! You are going to get us in trouble!" He got a piece of paper out and wrote something down real fast and threw it at the back of Camden's head i didn't see what it said but Camden turned around to pick it up and Mr.Wattson walked over there and said "Camden, William and Allison to the office now!" and William said "But Mr.Wattson Allison didn't do anything wrong!" "She was talking so office now!" and then Reighlynn said "Really, Allison wasn't talking, it was me."

"Fine, all of you can have this as a warning then. I better not catch you again. Now hand over the paper that William threw at you." Mr.Wattson said to Camden and he handed it to him and took it up to the front of the class and read it to the class and it read 'I think I'm falling for Allison' then he crumbled it up and threw it in the trash and went back whatever he was doing at his desk.

I looked at him and smiled and he turned his head to hide his blush.

Oh my gosh he likes me. Oh my gosh he likes me. Oh my gosh He likes me!!! I turned around to say something to Alexa and she was all the way across the room talking to a guy that i thinks Name is Louis. I have seen her talking to him a couple of times but not very much. Second hour was almost over and William still hadn't said anything to me.

I leaned over to William and whispered "Its okay. Don't be embarrassed, I like you too."

"Really?" "Yeah, really. And Reighlynn and Camden totally like each other. but I'm not sure about this Louis guy and Alexa though. I haven't ever talked to him before"

"He is cool. I don't talk to him that much anymore but we used to be buds."

"Why do you guys not hang out anymore?

"I don't know. We kinds just started separating one day. But really, he is a good guy."

By the time I knew it, it was lunch time already. I was sitting at my lunch table with William, Camden, Reighlynn, Alexa and Louis. I keep wanting to call him L.o.u.I.s but it is L.o.u.i.e I'm not really sure why it is spelt that way though...