Allisons POV

-Allisons POV-

What is that noise!? I woke up to a buzzing noise and i could not figure what it was. Oh my gosh it is so hot in here!! I threw the cover off of me and started looking for that stupid buzzing noise!! Oh... Wow. I feel like and idiot now its my alarm clock.

I turned off my alarm clock. Oh crap. Its already 7:45. School starts in 30 minutes! How am i going to make it in time! I hopped into the shower and washed my hair and body and got out. I think that was the shortest shower i have ever took! I really don't feel like being dressed up today so i threw a pair of grey Nike sweats and a Pink Hollister t shirt . I blow dried my hair and pulled it up into a messy bun. I put some very light powder and mascara.

Record time of getting ready! 7 minutes! Wo hoo! I grabbed my phone and went down stairs to the kitchen and make some toast. I checked my phone and i had 5 new messages. Man! I feel loved this morning!

Two of them were from Alexa 'Why are you not at school yet!?' The second one said 'I know you are not skipping school again today because William is here!"

William... I totally forgot about him!

I checked my other messages and one was Reighlynn 'Not coming to school today. Sick:( Love you have fun today! XOXO -R'

The other 2 were William 'Good morning beautiful' and the 2nd one 'Im getting worried about you. Allison and Reighlynn have been texting you too. No answer... Whats up with that?'

Shoot. Im gonna be dead. I was just putting jelly on my toast when the door bell rang. Who could that be? And where are my parents?

I went to the door and just before i opened it the door swung open.

"OUCH! What was that for!?'

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay!?" "I might be if you help me up and when i can see again!"

Wait... Who's here? I felt 'the hand' grab onto me and pull me up.Wahah!! That sounded creepy! 'The hand!' Okay back into reality Allison. I think i'm going crazy... I'm talking to myself...

"Allison? Are you okay? You don't look so well."

"Yeah. I think i'm okay. I feel kinda' loopy!"

Willaim's POV-

"Allison? Are you okay? You don't look so well."

"Yeah. I think i'm okay. I feel kinda' loopy!"

After she said that she fell strait to the floor. I to catch her. "Allison! Alison!" No answer. What do i do? I reached into her pocket and pulled her cell phone out. I go to her contacts and find her mothers number. No answer. i now find her dads number. No answer there either. Why are people not answering me! I don't know what to do!

I picked Allison up and carried her to... Well i don't where her bedroom is so i guess i will find it. I walk up the stairs and i see a door slightly so i push it open. Wow. This is a huge room! There is a king sized bed on one wall and straight across from the bed was a blue dresser with a huge flat screen above it. Is that an x-box!?

Oh my gosh. She has an x-box in her room!? Sweet! I heard a noise behind me and i felt like i jumped at least 3 foot in the air.

"Oh. It's just you. How do you feel?' "My head hurts! Go get my some Tylenol."

"Where is it at?" "Bottom left drawer in my bathroom."

I walked into her bathroom and it was a really big bath room. One side with a Jacuzzi and a shower beside it. And one wall was a mirror. The whole wall. A mirror... And then a cabbnet with 2 sinks on it. "Did you find it?" "Hold on! I'm looking!"