Reighlynn's POV

Reighlynn's POV

   When I woke up I had a terrible headache. These past 4 days of school, and homework are stressing me out. I am kind of glad that tomorrow will be Friday. I was thinking about asking Alexa and Allison to hangout, but I wouldn't know what to do. I mean I have only been here a little over a week. Its not like i go exploring the whole city.

   I went down the stairs to the kitchen. I really needed to find some Tylenol and I needed to find it fast before this headache got worse. I scanned the medicine cabinet but I couldn't find it. Great, just great. I found some Ibuprofen and and decided that it would work. I went back to my room and straightened my long, thick brown hair. Then I put on some jean shorts and a cute white tank. I went back into the bathroom and added just a little bit of make-up to make my blue eyes pop.

   When I was done getting ready, I decided I would get some exercise and walk to school. The school was only about a 5 minute drive from the house so I figured it wouldn't be that long of a walk. As I got into the school parking lot I noticed Camden standing there talking to his friends. We have been hanging out a lot during these 4 days of school. We don't hangout outside of school but its better than not hanging out at all I guess.

   As I started walking towards the enterance of the school I felt an arm sling around my shoulders. I looked to see a gorgeous face standing beside me, Camden. Everytime he would see me he would put an arm around my shoulders. Even though he has been doing it alot, it still gives me butterflies every time.

   He walked me to first hour. I sat down next to Alexa, Allison, and William. Allison and William have been getting really close lately and I am starting to think that they are hiding something and secretly dating. Well if she doesn't want to tell me then I am just going to have to get it out of her myself. This is not going to be easy to do. I have told secrets to Allison and I know she is very good at keeping them.

   Mr. Mitchell was blabbering something about the Civil War. I was to busy trying to think of a plan to get Allison to tell me her secret, that I wasn't even paying attention. Good thing I learned about this last year. I wrote down my homework assignment and left to go to my locker.  Camden was there waiting for me as usual. He slung his arm over my shoulder and we went to class. All of my friends were in this class. Alexa, Allison, William, Camden, and Louis. I haven't really gotten to know Louis yet but I think I will soon enough. He totally likes Alexa.

   As soon as William walked in Camden and him did this weird man handshake where they slap each others hand then hug. I never really knew how that worked.

   Allison was the first to say anything, " I didn't know you guys were friends?"

   " Yeah, we have been best buds since since 2nd grade." William responded.

   Allison nodded and then spoke as if she just suddenly remembered something," Why didn't you guys sit by each other at lunch yesterday?"

   " We have been in a man fight for a couple days. But its all good now." Mr. Wattson walked in right after and told everyone to take there seats. Me by Camden. Right behind us is Allison, William, Louis, and Alexa. Why did we sit in front of them? Because if we all sat side by side we couldn't see the person at the very end. Camden had out a piece of paper and was drawing faces that Mr. Wattson makes. He is a very talented artist actually. I kept laughing at them and the teacher kept giving me glares. I texted Allison and Alexa and said: He's a keeper!!!:) Allison texted back: He is such a keeper!(:

   William threw a piece of paper at the back of Camden's head. Mr. Watson saw this because he was marching over to us now. He got on to us but decided just to give us a warning. Then took Williams paper. I could see that William got nervous and then I knew why. something that I did not expect to happen happened. He read it aloud. " I think I am falling for Allison." I knew it! Well I mean I guess that means that they aren't secretly dating but I knew he liked her! Score 1 for Reighlynn. Mr. Wattson didn't even care that he just damaged that boys confidence.