Ch. 23 I better not die

Start from the beginning

Melanie shook her head.

"You don't get it. I don't know how he got to Kassie, but I know he must have done it to Tiara and me when we were trapped where he had us. I may not have any memories of me but I put it together." Melanie said.

Chris looked at me as I held Tiara in my arms who was whimpering and whispering none stop.

"This maniac knows where we're, he knew where Kassie was, he knew where I was, heck he knows I woke up from the Coma, he knows that we would be here, he knows we're here right now and he's not worried about not knowing where we're because we're part of a collection and what do you do to something that's part of your collection. Something that you don't want to lose?" Melanie asked.

I watched as Chris' eyes widen and a growl came out of his mouth.

The Captain eyes widen also, a shocked look making his way onto his face.

Dalton looked mad, angry as if he wanted to break something that very moment because now we're all on the same page.

I spoke, answering Melanie question.

"You mark them if they have value to you. You mark them in this case. You chip them." I said in a soft voice.

"Yeah, you chip them with a tracking device so you know where they're all the time, you're able to tell they're a part of your collection. So truthfully. Tiara and I never escaped. We're part of his game still, I don't know what caused that accident I got into, but something tells me it has to do with something similar to this." Melanie said and Dalton shook his head.

"This is fucking insane. Captain how was this miss?!" Dalton asked the Captain.

"This wasn't my case before, I don't know how it was miss before but we're going to get onto it." The captain said and I shook my head.

"That's not the question you should be asking," I said and Dalton looked at me.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"You're asking the wrong question," Melanie said.

"Where is it? Where the fuck did he put it."Tiara said moving in my arms.

"Where the fuck did he put it." She yelled.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Damn Kassandra, back at it again with all the twist and turns.

What did you guys think?

Why do you Dolls think the sicko was taking his sweet time?

Why did you all think he didn't take them as soon as possible?

Because he likes playing games, heck not only that because he's showing them that "He's gotttttt timeeeeee" But on some real ish right now, that's pretty scary.

Finding out you've been chipped. Finding out that you have a tracking device planted in you which means he's done it to the other girls he has lock up. Well, When did you think he planted one in Kassie? Don't forget, he knew where Kassie lived.... Did you forget?

*Hint Hint* He trashed Kassie apartment.... Remember. So he knew where she lived.....

 See you all in the next update, until then

See you all in the next update, until then. Give this chapter a VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE.

Xoxoxoxo

-Kassandra Vivu