Ch. 23 I better not die

Start from the beginning

"He starts by making you feel like everything is your fault, that this is your cause on why everything is happening," Tiara said and I pulled my hair.

I don't know why but it was a habit of mine, to make sure I was still there and was able to feel the effect of pulling my hair.

"Captain, he's got three woman that he wants. Right here, right now. He's got a plan, none of us know what that plan is and we have to realize this is a game that he knows how to play. He knows what to exactly." I said I was not trying to be taken.

Tiara has told me what they have gone through and I had to stop her from telling me anymore because Melanie doesn't have her memories. The look that was on Melanie face held onto my heart, I did not want her to hear any more of the story.

It's bad enough that she went through it, it's worse that she doesn't remember and it's going to be even worse when she does remember because it's going to feel like it's happening to her again.

"I think what needs to be figured out, is how he knows where we're," Melanie said and I turned my head to look at her.

She also had everyone else attention.

"You know, I think he wants to make us feel like he's always there, well maybe because he is always able to know where we're," Melanie said.

"I'm not following, Melanie," Tiara said.

"Kassie, you told Tiara and I that he knew where you were. Maybe he's been following you or has something that tells him. But, there's something else. I know I sound crazy for thinking this but maybe not." Melanie said.

"Say it, Melanie, it's fine," I said.

She let out a sigh, running her fingers through her hair.

"I was thinking, that when I was home. I noticed someone was out there and so did Dalton. He likes to play games, he likes to play his own twisted games, he likes to have us thinking that he's watching all the time. We were part of his collection right Tiara." Melanie asked her sister.

He sister eyes narrowed as if she was deep in thoughts but she still answered.

"Yes, we were all apart of his collection. He even gave us new names." Tiara said.

I shivered just thinking of the way Tiara said that I remembered when she explained the story early and my eyes widen.

Widen to the thoughts that were probably crossing Melanie mind.

"No," I said and Melanie looked at me.

"Wait a second girls, I'm not understanding what you mean, I'm not following help me follow here. Princeton & Mr. Carvalli are you two following." The Captain asked.

Dalton and Chris shook their heads. They looked confused.

"But, how. There's no way he could have done it, I was not alone. There's no way he could have done that to me without me knowing?" I asked looking at Melanie.

"He likes playing games," Tiara said as her eyes widen at the realization.

She quickly stood up, causing the chair she was sitting on to fall backward as she freaked out.

"Where, where could he have placed it, where is it," Tiara said checking her arms, looking for anything.

I stood up, grabbing Tiara trying to calm her down as tears fell from her eyes. I held her as Melanie continue sitting.

"Girls, tell us!" Dalton said.

"We're part of his collection," Melanie said.

"Melanie, baby you're not part of his collection. Stop saying that." Dalton said in a soft voice to his wife.