Chapter 25

Madison's P.o.v

I woke up hearing Nash screaming and then a loud thud.

I shot up out if bed and ran down the stairs and saw Nash.

He was holding his hand and there was a hole in the door across from him.

He was glaring at Cameron.

I ran up behind Nash and started pulling him away from Cam.

"DONT TOUCH ME" he said. I let go and tears were in my eyes hes never talked to me like that.

"Fine Nash and don't expect to sleep in the room tonight" I said crying.

He turned around and his eyes got wide when he saw me. "Wait Madison" he said chasing me down the hall.

I slammed the door locked it and slid down it while Nash was pounding on it.

"Madison I swear I didn't know it was you I'm so sorry please" Nash said I could tell he was crying.

"have fun sleeping on the couch" I sobbed and he sat down outside the door.

"I'll sleep outside this door if you want me to In not gonna leave you" he said still crying.

I unlocked the door and quietly opened it Nash looked up and smiled.

"Just don't yell at me again" I said quietly He jumped up and hugged me.

"Let's go to a party" Nash said.

I went to my room and put on a black dress with lace.

I curled my hair and put on some red lipstick and heavy makeup.

I walked down the stairs in my 3 inch heels and when the boys saw me they all had their mouths open.

"Jineen you and Hayes stay here Carter will stay too he's sleeping upstairs" I said she shook her head and went upstairs with Hayes.

"Close your mouths and let's go" I said walking out the door.