Chapter 23

Madison's P.o.v

A few minutes after the slut left another car pulled up and an older man walked out.

"Hello there you must be the one buying this place" he said as he shook my hand

He grabbed the key out of his pocket and let us all in.

The house was amazing and HUGE I loved it already.

"It has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms it also has a pool outside in the back yard" Mike said as he lead us outside.

"Madison we have to get it it has an in ground pool" Jineen said.

"How much is the House?" I asked and he pulled out a piece of paper and handed it to me.

$200,000 that's a lot I couldn't afford it I looked over at Nash who was talking to Mike.

Nash signed a paper and the man handed him the key.

Nash walked over to me "I told him I was paying and how we didn't have a place to stay so he gave me the key after I payed" he said smiling

"How did you afford this?!?!" I asked shocked.

"Well actually we all payed because we will all be living here well most of us are" he said.

I jumped up and hugged him.

We walked back to the car to get our things the house came with everything.

TVs, couches, chairs, I mean it had everything all we had to do was live in it.

We put all the food from the cooler into the fridge and started picking out rooms.

Nash and I got the Master bedroom because I wanted it and the boys all agreed that I should get it.

We started to unpack. I finished unpacking before Nash because I didn't have a lot I left most if it at the other house.

I went out back and looked at the empty pool.

I grabbed a hose and rinsed it out. The pool had a drain in it so that was easy.

I closed the drain and started to fill the pool with water.

I left the hose in the pool to fill it up and walked back in the house and everyone was downstairs.

They were watching the TV and I went upstairs to take a quick nap.

I cleaned off the bed while Nash was still unpacking and decorating the room.

I layed down on the bed and closed my eyes "You tired babe?" he said

I just layed there and fell asleep the last thing I heard was Nash "I love you" he said I smiled and then fell asleep.

( Soo guys what do you think about the new house in England? )