Chapter 8

Madison's P.o.v

I shook my head trying to forget the way Nash made me feel when he pressed me up against the wall.

I walked to my room and grabbed some clothes and walked to the bathroom to change.

I locked the door when I go in and curled my hair. I put on my clothes some makeup and red lipstick.

I walked out and Taylor was sitting on my bed. I put my dirty clothes in the basket and turned around.

"That was SO much fun pranking Nash" I said he laughed and walked out of the room.

I just layed on my bed thinking.

I like Taylor a lot but Nash...

His eyes are perfect and the way he makes me feel is different than any other guy.

He's funny and weird and loyal.

Ugh confusion sucks but I pushed the thoughts aside and walked down stairs.

All the boys were in the same room either watching TV or on their phone.

Nash was the first one to look up and he smiled "What's up Maddy"

I just ignored him and kept walking I knew he would follow me into the kitchen.

He did follow me and was a little upset "Why did you ignore me? are you mad at me?"

I smiled "No I'm not mad I like teasing you" His worried expression went away and he started laughing.

I loved his laugh...

Maybe I did like Nash more than Taylor

I just sat down and ate a peach while Nash sat next to me and stared at me.

It was really weird "Why do you keep staring at me" I asked

He smiled at me "Because your so beautiful" I looked down and blushed a deep red.

He started laughing at me and I just kept looking at the ground.

I finished my peach and washed my hands.

I walked out of the kitchen with Nash behind me.

All the guys looked up and said "Oooooohhhh" I gave them a confused look.

I turned around and saw Nash blushing. I just walked away and up the stairs to my room.

I layed down and took a nap.....

( So what do ya think a little different huh?)