Chapter 17

Hayes P.o.v

I was walking down the hall when I heard Nash and Madison talking downstairs.

"I love you So much" Nash said to Madison "I love you more" she said back.

After that I heard silence. I was happy that Nash found Madison she means the world to him.

I can tell by the way he looks at her that he loves her.

I know because that's the way I look at Jineen shes the one.

I know I'm young but I can't stop thinking about her.

I walked back to the bedroom where Jineen lay asleep.

I stood there and looked at her.

She was so beautiful and I didn't know what I would do without her.

I climbed back in bed trying not to wake her up but I failed.

She turned around and looked at me with her big brown eyes.

I leaned down and kissed her. Her lips were soft like velvet and fit perfectly on mine.

We broke apart "Where were you just at?" she asked with a yawn.

"I was walking in the hall when I heard Nash and Madison talking downstairs" I said

"What were they saying?" she asked "Well they were saying I love you to each other" I explained.

She smiled and I know she was as happy for Madison as I am for Nash.

She was sitting up so I pulled her back down so she was laying on my chest.

"I love you Hayes" she said "I love you too" I said and it was all 100% true.

( So I don't have WiFi at my house so I can't publish my chapters but I'll do it when I can )