Chapter 4

Madison's P.O.V

We walked home in silence after that but Taylor was still by my side.

I would look over at him sometimes only to have him already looking at me.

I looked back and saw Jineen and Hayes walking hand in hand so I decided to embarrass her.

"Awwwee Jineen and Hayes are holding hands" She glared at me and said "Don't push it I know who you like"

I was quiet after that because I didn't want Taylor to know she was talking about him.

Taylor gave me a look that said oohhh she told you but I ignored that.

We finally made it back to the house.

I walked onto the porch and made Taylor hold the stuff I was carrying so I could unlock the door.

I opened the door and let all the guys in. When they were all in they looked around in Awe because of how big the house was.

"Your house is HUGE!" Nash said with his mouth open. "Close your mouth your gonna start druling" Taylor said.

We laughed for a bit then everyone got hungry.

"I'll be in the kitchen cooking some food " They all walked away and searched the house .

i was cooking on the stove when I heard someone walk in. I turned around and saw Taylor.

"Need some help?" I shook my head yes and he came over and took the cooked onions and vegetables and started to cut then up on the cutting board.

"So you cook?" he asked "Yea I kinda have to I can't order out every night" he frowned "What about pizza?" I laughed "I order pizza I don't make it"

While we were cooking we made small talk and when we were finished I set the table.

"FOODS DONE BOYS COME EAT" I yelled I sounded like I was talking to my children Ha no.

They all came running down the stairs like wild animals and they looked around and took a seat.

"This smells SOOO good" Cam said I turned around and smiled I got food took my seat and started eating.

When we were finished we decided to go to the TV room and watch a movie I put in The Hunger Games and we sat and watched it.

Halfway through Jineen was asleep on Hayes.

I was getting tired to so I pulled my feet up and accidentally leaned on Taylor for support .

"Oops sorry I didn't mean to" I tried to apologize but he just pulled me back down to his chest.

"Your fine don't apologize" He whispered in my hair.

The movie ended and we all decide to share rooms.

Nash and Cam will share one. Hayes and Jineen will share one and Taylor and I will share one.

I got to my room with Taylor right behind me "I'll sleep on the floor if your not comfortable with me sleeping in your bed" he said.

"No its fine don't sleep on the floor you can sleep in the bed just no funny business" he laughed at what I said

I took some clothes and walked to the  bathroom to change and came back out to see Taylor in his underwear.

My face turned a deep shade of red and he notices and quickly pur on some shorts.

"You could've told me you were there" he said all I did was giggle.

"Yea I know but now I'm tired and I'm going to sleep" I walked over to the bed I was freezing.

He hopped in beside me accidentally touching my arm he stopped "your freezing" I shook my head

"Come here" he said I nodded and he pulled me to his chest and wrapped his arms around me.

"Goodnight Beautiful" he said "Night" that's all I said I was tired and soon fell into a deep peaceful sleep.

(So my dads birthday is tomorrow and I'm gonna be busy I think so I won't be able to update)