Chapter 10

Madisons P.O.V

I woke up to someone stroking my cheek. I turned over and saw Nash.

"I didn't mean to wake you up" he said. I just snuggled my head in his chest

I heard the door open but I ignored it.

All the sudden the blankets were ripped off Nash and I.

I looked up and Hayes had a hand full of whipped cream and hit me in the face

It hurt so bad I started to cry. I tried to hide it so Nash wouldn't see.

Nash was busy wiping the whip cream off his face and throwing back at jineen.

I hide my face in a pillow.Nash came back and layed down next to me.

I was crying a in the pillow a little loud "Are you ok?" Nash asked me.

He flipped me over and saw my puffy red eyes. "He's dead" Nash said and walked to jineens room.

I followed Nash and he slammed the door open. Jineen jumped up and saw Pissed off Nash

"what the-" Hayes started to say but Nash cut him off.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU SMACK PEOPLE SO HARD I TOLD YOU NOT TO FUCKING DO THAT" Nash screamed.

Hayes was speechless "Stop yelling at him it was my idea" Jineen said standing up for her boyfriend.

"I don't care HE SHOULDN'T HAVE HIT HER SO HARD" Nash yelled.

"Nash calm down its fine" I said trying to calm him down.

He looked at me the rage clearly in his eyes but I wasn't scared.

"But he hurt you I warned him about hitting people so hard" he said.

"I'm fine Nash" I said still trying to calm him down. He was still pissed off.

He hugged me and pulled me out of the room and pushed me against the wall.

"I'm sorry I just feel protective of you" he said in a low voice.

His voice made me shiver, he noticed and smiled.

I wanted to kiss him so badly.

So I did. I leaned in and kissed him full on the mouth he immediately kissed me back.

We were standing there kissing for about 1 minute when Jineen comes out.

( CLIFFHANGER AHHHHHHH I'll update when I can I love you )